30// Destined//

Okay, so I was currently at my writer's block stage and I'm so sorry if its really don't what you like. I'm so sorry if I'm not that good writer but I hope to hear something from you guys so.. I just tried to write again. 

Goes to : Jonah Mae Urboda for requesting this imagine ;) 

****

 You're really having not a really great day.

 You just missed 5SOS tour in your town and according to your source, maybe they can't be there again. 

You sighed as you looked at the window pane. Your teacher keeps on discussing something but you're never listening.

 All that you know is that Calum's probably jumping and head banging on the stage without you. Who are you anyways? You're just a fan.

 "Y/N, come on, join us we'll be the charge for your lunch, just come with us please?" Your classmate tried to cheer you up. You sighed and the tears almost fell down your eyes. You nodded and then you go out the classroom with them. 

They tried to make you happy, and your guy best friend keep on throwing you some pick up lines but you're really sad and no one can change it. They gave up. They just bought you a cake and ice cream. That's your favorite and they know you're not worrying about carbs. 

"I knew a wishing well," Y/B/N said and you looked at her. She's smiling but a smidgen of sadness was also in her face. "I don't know if it's really granting wishes but it's not bad trying right?" She cheered and you smiled.

 Thanks to real good friends of yours, you still have a reason to loosen up. "Where's it?" You asked and then you grabbed the spoon and eat the custard pie.

 *** 

"Okay Y/N, you have to get all of your positivity because I may say, nothing is impossible Y/N. Just wish." Y/B/N said and then you smiled. 

"Thanks Y/B/N, I don't know what to do without all of you." She smiled and you hugged them. 

They left you alone in a very secret garden, where you just can see a open road and grass in the side of it. When you're looking at the vines and then you start to get amazed with it. It's stunning and you can't stop yourself to awe it. When you wandered around the garden, the flowers began to grew mystically and you started to look at the well. Its on the middle of the mystical place. 

You started to hold your necklace, that's the thing that you really like to hold when you're freaking out or sometimes feeling somewhat afraid. You closed your eyes while walking near it, slowly distinguishing the wishes that your heart wanted to be true.

 ***

 "What happened?" Calum asked Ashton as Ashton hurried driving in to the city. Luke was silently sitting on the couch, feeding himself some cereals that he bought from the grocery store. Michael's very busy catching some beautiful photos in his window.