"You know Rocco is going to flip when he sees the expensive stuff on her." Saffron says to me as we get our hair done.
"He can flip at my mum. I had no say in this." I tell them and Addie just laughs.

"I really don't want to graduate. Because I know after that we've only got the summer together and I don't want to leave." Addie starts crying and that gets all of us.

"It's ok. Don't cry. Please don't or I'm going to start crying." I say to her.
"Ok. I'll try to stop." She says wiping her eyes. We haven't had our makeup done yet so we were ok.

"Sami! Get back here! We have to get you ready!" Mum shouts running after Sami in some nappies.
She was just giggling as mum chased her.

Mum soon caught up to her to get her ready for the graduation. Sami was actually told to dress up because she's going to be on stage but Rocco and I don't know why.

Rocco's POV
The entire hockey team are upstairs in the game room playing Xbox. 2k17 I win almost every time.

"You boys need to get ready! Come on into the screening room." Dec says.
"5 more minutes." Brook says concentrating hard.
Then all the power goes out.

We look at Dec and he turned off the power to this room.
"Now." We all groan but followed him.

"Your ties match who ever your going with. Brook you have white because Aaron is wearing a white tie and you'll see him later." Dec says so we walk around the chairs to find our names and our suits.

So Liam,Felix(he's taking saffron) and me are wearing blue, Brook is wearing white, Emmett is wearing red for Sofía and they guys that don't have dates or someone to go with have purple ties.

"Guys, this is our last day at high school and I know some of us have grown up faster than others but in 6 years when we come back can we promise, to be the best friends even after the long time away." Emmett tells us.

"By growing up fast do you mean Rocco. Already getting married." Stanley suggests and give him a look.
"Hey at least I have someone and so many great things about her. She's smart, nice, hot and great at hockey. Who do you have?" I ask and all the guys shout.

"I can sleep with who ever I want. You have to sleep with one person for the rest of your life." I stood up ready to get really angry but Declan beat me too it.

"I'm so happy that my daughter is nothing but Rocco's booty call because that's the only reason he's marring her. Not because he loves her or anything." Dec says sarcastically.

"Sir I didn't mean it like that." Stanley apologises.
"Yeah. Watch your tone when your talking about my daughter."
"And my sister." Liam adds.
"And my fiancé." I say last and he puts his hands up.

"Sorry."
"Who excited for the party after!" Brook shouts.
"Me. I'm ready to dance my ass off." Emmett says and I laugh.

"What's so funny?" He asks me.
"Em you can't dance for shit. So dance your ass of all you want but if I piss myself laughing that's on you." I say and the guys laugh with me.

"I know I can't dance but I'm going try and look amazing while doing so." Ok Emmett ok.

-----------------------------------------
Lia's POV
What feels like hours later and sipping on bended pizza because mum didn't want grease on my clothes we are done and I feel beautiful.

"Boys you can come down stairs!" Mum shouts as we stand in a little line.
Sami has little lipstick and we did her eyebrows. She looked so cute.

"Oh my god. I don't know weather I should be angry, happy or in shock." Rocco says walking towards us.
"Why?" I ask him as he kisses my cheek.

"You guys look beautiful but Sami looks like a child off toddlers and tiaras." He says picking her up.
"I know but mum bought her dress. She was too excited. But we will talk about the money later. I just want us to have a good day. Yeah?" I ask fixing his suit a little.

"Yeah. You look so beautiful. Absolutely amazing." He tells me and kiss him again.
"Thank you. You look very handsome." I tell him.

"What about me Rocky! I look like a princess." Sami says jumping.
"Yes you do. You look like a very beautiful princess. My two princesses." He says holding me as well.

"Pictures!"

Rocco and i's favourite photo

But I really like the family one of me and Rocco and Sami then the hockey one. I'm in the middle in my dress looking fleeky as fuck and the guys are in a line either side of me.

"Guys. I have your graduation gowns. I can't believe you guys are leaving for university." Couch comes in with his wife holding 15 white graduation gowns.

"I know. They grow up so fast." Emmett's mum and dad say coming in.
We put on our gowns and as we were about to take a girls photo Sofía walks in looking like a model in her red dress.

"Sofía you look beautiful

"Sofía you look beautiful." Emmett says and she did. She had a purple gown because she was part of the homeschooled division.

"Sofía! Come Join our photo." Saffron shouts and we nod.
"I don't know." She says.
"Come on. If your dating Emmett then your part of us." I say pulling her into the picture.
All the pictures looked amazing.

"Now. One last trip to high school guys."