Thirteen

Lia's POV
This was so hard that we couldn't get through it all.

What they are aiming for.

We fell over so many times because this is ridiculously difficult.

"Guys it's ok. So go home breathe and come back in 3 days and be ready to start again." Eve our coach tells us so I go change and don't bother putting the top back on because it looks nice like a top.

I said goodbye to Issac and went to go find Rocco.
I went to the cupboard and knocked on the door. Never thought I'd knock on the janitor cupboards door but yet here I am.

"That my cue to go. See ya babe." I hear Rocco say before walking out fumbling with his trousers and holding his top.

"Let's go, before she questions why." I roll my eyes but laugh before getting into his car and he drove me home.

"What did you even do in there?" I asked.
"I just fucked her quickly then I wanted to leave but she was like no don't use me give me pleasure, then I was like my dick gives you enough." I face palm as I immediately regretted asking.

"Ok that's more then enough." I told him.
"That's what she said I wasn't even fully in." I hit him because I don't want to know.

"Are you trying to kill us!"
"I'm trying to kill you!" I shout and he laughs. Why is he laughing?
"Lia you can't kill me." He says pulling into my house.

"Why not. I'm more than capable to punch your lights out." I grit.
"But I'm stronger. Anyway let's go inside and your phone buzzed."
I look at my phone and it's T.

💕Ty🔥
Hey baby know that I love you.
🙄Lia🙃
Awww, love you too

Then I got a text from Issac.
Issac🍩
Hey, your boyfriend literally came to me after practice and asked if you were cheating on him with me. I told him I'm gay had he threatened to beat me up. Just thought you needed to know.

What the fuck is wrong with him. He did this all the time back in England.
"Lia this is the point you get out the car." Rocco says scaring me slightly.
I get out the car and open the door before we go upstairs and sit on my bed.

🙄Lia 🙃
Issac I'm sorry for him. I will talk to him.
Issac🍩
It's ok 😘

"What have you done?" Rocco asks taking my phone away and reading the messages.
"That's fucked up Lia. He should trust you."
"I know tha-" T is ringing. Rocco answers it and puts it on speaker.

"Hey baby, what are you doing right now?" He asked.
"I'm talking with Rocco why?" He sighed angrily.
"Where?"
"What's with all the questions?" I ask.

"Take me off speaker." How the fuck does he know he's on speaker.
"Your not on speaker." I say.
"Don't lie to me." I took him off speaker.

"Thank you. I'm asking questions because with your slutty ass I don't know where you are."
"I'm sorry what? When the fuck do you ever speak to me like that?" I ask him kinda mad.

"I'm sorry baby that came out wrong. Your not slutty I just don't trust boys with my precious girl." He says but i know he's lying.

"Yeah sure. I'm going. Bye." I hang up before dropping my phone on the bed.
"You ok?" He asks and I nod.

"Your not. T is obviously not making you happy." I know  but I promised I would try it.
The doorbell rang and I knew exactly who it was.

Just say there because I don't want to open the door and he started banging on the door.
"Do you want me to deal with it?" He asked and I shook my head as I got up.

I walked downstairs and opened the door to an angry T.
"Why didn't you open the door!" He shouted.
"I was using the toilet." I told him and he grabbed both of my arms and dragged me into the living room.

"Or were you with Rocco in your room? Doing slutty things."
"No! What the fuck is wrong with you? You can't just keep assuming everything for me! If anything I should be assuming things about you!" I screamed at him and he pushed me onto the couch.

"Don't! I said sorry but with the way your acting I have every right to."
"How am I acting? Tyrese how the fuck am I acting that you think I'm hoeing around?!" He aimed to hit me but I kicked him away.

"Don't you fucking dare! You did that England and I went through everything because of you so get the fuck out!" I shout throwing a glass at him he ran at me making us fall over the couch and he punched me so I punched him back before Rocco come down.

He picked T off me and punched him several times before knocking him out before coming to me and hugging me.

I hugged him back harder.
"Is this what he used to do?" I nodded and he picked me off the floor and we lied on the couch together.

"Why didn't you want to tell me?"
"Because there's no point telling the whole fucking world." I started crying because I was thinking about what he told me.

"He told me he had changed. Literally 9 hours and he showed me he never changed." I cried on Rocco for what seemed like forever until I heard the car pull up.

I sat up and wiped my face.
"That never happened." I say to him.
"That you cried or that you looked for me for comfort?" I hit him in the chest because I'm not in the mood.

"Ok calm. Jesus Christ." Mum walks in first and looks at the mess the at passed out T.
Dad walks in next and instantly looks at Rocco mad and I shook my head.

"What happened. Baby are you ok?" Mum asked running round to sit next to me.

"Yeah. Rocco helped." I said quietly.
"He tried to hit you again didn't he." I nod and mum hugged me running her hand through my hair.

"His Dad is coming to pick him up. Honey he's not coming back into this house nor is his family." Dad told mum.
"Ok." Mum said a bit sadly.

I'm always the cause of sadness in my family.
"I'm just going to lie down upstairs." I say standing up and walking upstairs to my room and I lie under my covers.

He promised me he had changed and I fell for it again for the third time.
It was worst in England. To the point I had bruises and said it was from being on the ice a lot.

"Lia I'm coming in." Rocco says walking in.
"Where's your top." I say more as a statement.

"Your mum took it to wash because it had T's blood on it and your tears." He says sitting by me.
"Why are you here?" I ask.

"Because I thought I'd sit with you then watch Liam hit him. Liam is so pissed, he told me he never forgave him." I don't even understand why my parents forgave him.

Rocco put his hand on my face and rubbed it with his thumb on my face. Calming me down.
"Don't started crying again. Your safe."
"It's not that. He was my first for everything and now that he's permanently out my life I don't want him to be." I cried.

"He physically hurts you Lia." Rocco states.
"I know but I still love him." I opened said that I love him.