Five

Lia's POV

He made me run five miles at 2 in the morning and we finished at 5.
"Go do earlier morning yoga with your mum." I nod and join her with all the older women from like 20 to 40 as we stretch in small shorts and sports bras.

"Liam! I'm here let's go!" I hear Rocco shouts walking into the living room where all of this was taking place.
"Hello pretty ladies." And he's a fuckboy.

"Rocco not now. We are channeling our inner peace." Mum says calmly as we put our feet down and sit with our hands in our laps.

"Plus we are to old for a child like you." One said which made us chuckle.
"I'm 17. Old enough." He's trying to hard.
"No it's not. Goodbye now." I say stretching my back.

"Fine. Until the next time ladies." And he goes thank god.
"Honey do you want to miss school to do yoga with me? I don't want you too stressed." I nod.
"That would be great. Can I invite Addie?" Mum nods and I get my phone and text her to come over we're missing school.

-----------------------
Addie and I with all the older ladies are having calming tea before we go into the hot tub in our swimming costume.

"I'm sorry for yesterday. Not all girls dress like sluts. You certainly don't." I whisper to her.
"It's ok. I overreacted a little bit so for that I'm also sorry." I hug her and mum smiles.

"Right ladies into the hot tub and we will work on our breathing to use when we need to calm down and take a minute time out." We all get up leaving our chamomile tea on the table and going to get changed into our swimming clothes.

Addie brought a bikini because I told her to and we got in and it was very obvious that mum put bath salts in here to make it smell nice.

"Ok ladies now relax. Let the warm water take you to a place that calms you. Feel the serenity of that place and take deep breaths in and out. Make sure you remember your world of calm before you breathe."

Empty field with butterflies and the sun with water in front and a beautiful.
"Inhale then exhale. Walk around you calm place and believe you can come back to it." Mum says softly.

Snow just falls from the sky and the sky turns blue and purple. It looks so beautiful. "Now as you breathe you slowly come back into reality." It fades slowly and I open my eyes to everyone looking very calm.

"How do you feel?" Mum asks.
"Very calm"
"Relaxed"
And more words to feel calm.
"We are done Today ladies and I will see you next week." We all got out and put towels around us as the ladies go and get changed mum made me and Addie put face masks on that help with our breakouts and lie on yoga mats with the towels on top of us.

"Lia I love your mum. She just so relaxing it helps a lot."
"I know. Just wait until she makes her banana bread."

Then something was placed in my mouth.
"You don't have to wait."
Addie moan loving the banana bread.
"This is so good!" Addie exclaims and I laugh.
"I know. I'm a lucky child." I tell her eating more of the bread.

"You are."
-----------------------
"Hey mum. Team is back!" Liam shouts and you just here a bunch bags being dropped.
"And your lying on the floor half naked. Right we are going upstairs." Liam tells us.

"Lia you missed practice." Rocco stands above me crossing his arms.
"I know." I tell him sitting up. We've been lying down for 3 hours and just talked and ate banana bread before sleeping.

"We have an away game in 3 days so get packing we leave tomorrow morning." I groan. Why?
"Addie wake up." I shook her and she woke up and just looked up before covering her body.

"Why is the team here?!" She stood up.
"Because I have to pack." I say standing up and walk up to my room with Addie.

I changed into my comfortable clothes and take a suitcase out from under my bed and started chucking clothes into it as Addie got dressed.

"So your spending what 2 days with a bunch of boys?" She asked.
"Yep. Going to be great. Oh if you want to watch the game my mum is will to take you." I tell her chucking a bunch underwear and bras in. It's only a small suitcase so I don't need much clothes.

"Yeah I will ask her. Thanks."
"No worries. I need to see one girl at least on this trip or otherwise I'd go crazy." She laughs.
"I understand you. Hudson is so annoying a long with my oldest brother Chet, life being the only girl in the house sucks. Only when I get my period I get treated like a queen." She bows.

"See that's different here. Mum takes care of me and Liam and my dad avoid me like the plague." She laughs.

"Oi Lia, Liam told me to- cool room." Rocco and Emmett walk in.
"Liam know that I also don't like people in my room. So get out." I pointed back out the door.

"He just told us to tell you we're leaving at 4 because we will get there at 12 so be ready." Then they left and flopped onto my bed.
I'm going to hate this trip so much.