Fifty

Lia's POV
Words can't explain how much my head hurts. I don't even remember what I did last night.

I don't even dare to open my eyes but I have to if I have to get ready for the day. I open my eyes and it's so bright. Wait- this is Rocco's room. What did I do? Why am I here? Did I come here? I have so many questions that need to be answered.

I get up and I was completely naked. So I steal one of Rocco's tops before slowly stumbling my way to the living room where I could hear laughing.

I go in to see Rocco laughing with this blonde haired girl and me being stupid and still drunk I jumped to conclusions.

"What the fuck is going on here? Did I barge in on something?" I asked bitterly and the girl kinda went quiet.

"No you didn't. Actually this is the girl that brought your unconscious body here so you were safe. Also the girl that you grinded up on throughout the night and then made out with." Rocco snapped back.

I now felt really bad.
"Sorry. Thank you for bringing me back safely. Sorry if I did anything stupid." I say not before I trip over my own two feet and fall over.

"I now feel a lot better seeing you fall over. Babe be more careful when you drink, if it wasn't for Saffron you could of been hurt." I nod as he picks me back and abs puts me in the couch next saffron.

"I'm very sorry about last night." Ik apologise again as Rocco brought me water and aspirin for the banging headache.
"It's ok. I thought I'd tell you because I told Rocco, you were my first girl kiss." What the fuck did I do.

"I'm so sorry. Did you want it?" She nodded slightly.
"Nobody really pays attention to me. So it was nice." I felt kinda good about it.

"How? Your beautiful. How can people not notice someone like you." I say completely amazed by her eyes. Blue and Hazel. But she looks so beautiful.

"Lia, watch yourself." Rocco says holding a half asleep Sami.
"Can I just once?" I ask.
"Knock yourself out, all you had to do was ask." He tells me and I nod before kissing her.

She's such an amazing kisser. I made her lean back so I was on top of her, kissing her like my life depended on it.
"Rocky! Lia is kissing a girl!" Sami screams making us look at her as she runs back into her room.

"Sami I know! Come back and have your bath!" Rocco shouts making us laugh.
"Rocco is really funny." She says laughing.
"I know. Can I ask you some questions because I feel bad for just making out with you." She nodded as we sit back up.

"Have you ever had a girlfriend or a boyfriend?" I'm straight in there with the invasive questions.
"No. I've always kept to myself really." Oh my.

"How old are you? Because I'm 18 and so is Rocco."
"I'm 19. Rocco already made sure I wasn't a minor." She smiles and it warms my heart.

"Can I ask you question?" She asks and I nod.
"How come you and Rocco have an open relationship?"
"It's not really open because I can only date girls and he can't date anyone else but he likes the idea of his girlfriend getting it on with another girl but I haven't really given him the chance of two girls on him." She nods.

"I would take up the offer but I've never been out with a boy so I wouldn't know what to do." She smiles innocently.

"What if we help you, like you date both of us and I would be ok if you did stuff with just Rocco and he would be ok if we did stuff." I suggest. I trust people too quickly.
"I wouldn't mind that. But there would need to be rules because sometimes I can act out for no reason and I don't want you guys to hate me for that." I nod moving her hair back.

"Yeah of course. Rocco come here for a minute please." I shout and he comes in soaking wet with Sami in a towel.

"What's up?" He asks putting a towel around him and sitting down.
"This is kinda adultish so Sami has to go." He nods and wraps her towel around her properly.

"Can you go put on a pant, a vest and a singlet? If you can do that all by yourself you can have some ice cream." She nods and runs to her room.

"So what's up?"
"I've had an idea for our relationship. But it's only if you want to do it." I start.
"Does it have something to do with saffron being your girlfriend?" He asks.

"Slightly, being both of our girlfriends. So you have two girlfriends which I'm ok with. So you treat her the same way you treat me. You can do it just you two as well. But this is only so she can explore because she's never been with anyone." I tell him and he widens his eyes.

"You being serious?" He asks and she nods.
"Ok- what do I get out of this now?" He asks and I look at him confused.
"You get two girlfriends."
"No, now like do I get a kiss, a blowjob, handjob- something?" Why do I feel like he doesn't even care he just wants something sexual to happen.

"What are they?" Saffron asks and Rocco shakes his head.
"Just give me two kisses and then I will be fine." I nod.
"Just join in when you want to." I say before kissing saffron and Rocco joins in almost immediately.

I think this one might work out.