Three

Lia's POV
We had all gotten changed and I hugged Liam properly in excitement.

"Lia calm down. You did it that's the main thing." He told me hugging me back.
"I know but I thought I was going to lose my place." We started walking back into school for lessons.

"Your the best I know. Better then me and that's annoying seeming as I'm older." He mocks.
"6 minutes. Stop it." He laughs.
"Lia I will see you later."
"Ok bye." I walk off to put my locker to put my stuff away.

"Move. I need to get to my locker." I say to the tall guy leaning on my locker.
"New girl getting really rude to someone who could hurt her." He turns around.

"Just get out of my way." I say rolling my eyes.
"Hey, hey, hey. Baby what are you doing talking to Hudson?" Rocco runs comes up behind me putting his arm around my stomach.

I looked at him oddly.
"You've been here 5 minutes and your dating Rocco? I don't believe it." He says crossing his arms.
"Well she archs like there's no tomorrow." He says and I slap him.

"Not very friendly." He chuckles.
"I just want to get to my locker. So move." I say.
"Prove it and maybe I won't make your life hard."

"You know what I will put it in there later. Bye." I moved myself from Rocco and walked away.
"Lia wait." Rocco says so I stop and look back at him.
"What?" I just want to go to class.

He kissed me and took my bag and my key.
"See you later baby." I looked at him surprised and just walked away.

What the fuck.
----------------------
"Lia! Work with me." This girl asked I just nodded. I'm a quiet worker so if anyone wants to work with me then I don't mind.

"Im Maddison and I think we could be friends." She sat down next to me.
"And why do you think that?" I asked her.

"Because you stood up to my brother Hudson and I like people who aren't afraid of him. But you kissed Rocco and I want to know what is happening there?" She asked placing her head on her hands and looking at me.

"He kissed me and took my ice bag and my key. Nothing is happening I don't like him he doesn't like me and why he did that I'm very confused." I tell her.
"Well as your new best friend I will help with boys and love and clothes so. I'm coming to yours after school and we have to see what I'm working with." I nod because why not.

She's straight forward and I like that. Looks like no one controls her but yet she seems very polite and can be respected when needed. I don't know it might just be my mind.

"Hang on. Emmett!" I shout across the class and he looks at me then walks over.
"Yes Lia?"
"Do we have practice tonight?"
"Nope but coach wants us to get more friendly so Liam offered for us to go over to yours and hang out." I roll my eyes.

One thing I hate about teams.
"Liam?" Maddison questions.
"My twin brother the pain in the ass that all girls swoon for." I informed. She chuckles a little before we look back to see Emmett making out with his science partner.

"So after school I will go to mine pick up a few things then come to yours. So phone." She held her hand out for my phone so I gave it to her and she gave me hers.

I put my phone number in and my address then took a picture of me before handing it back to her.
"Right so I will see you after school." I nod smiling.

-----------------------------
I drove home and got there first because the last place I want to stay any longer is school.
My room I love it. Mum and dad helped decorate it and it resents me so much.