Thirty seven

Lia's POV
I did my makeup and my hair and now I look amazing. I'm happy again. We went to the shops with the money that brought and the first place I wanted to go to was Victoria secret.

"Can we go to Victoria secret. Please! I want to get a new sports bra." I ask the boys.
"We aren't going there." Brook says.
"I will be 5 minutes tops! I know what I want to buy!" I say and they all groan but followed me there.

I got two sports bras 5 new underwear and a bralette.
"Ok we can go now." I say and they all filled out of the shop.
"I want to go to sports direct to get a football to play in the park." Felix said so we made our way to sports direct.

"Can we get the green one?"
"Yep. Let's go."
"You don't even understand how shit I am at football." I say before stealing the ball out of Felix's hand and running to pay with it.

"One ball." I say giving it to him.
"Lia your so dead when we get to the park." Felix says catching up.
"Little lady has some speed." The cashier says.

"I'm the fastest on my team." I say.
"Not true." Emmett says as they all catch up.
"Has the little lady got a boyfriend coz if not here's my number." He gave me a card and Rocco took it from me and held me by my waist.

"She has. She's mine." Rocco tells him.
"Mate sorry. But your one lucky guy. If I knew I wouldn't of ask." He seems nice.
"It's fine." Rocco says holding tighter on me.

"Right let's go. " Felix says and we all leave but Rocco didn't let go of me.
"You can let go now." I tell him and he whispers in my ear.
"Your mine and only mine. You got me?" I nod.
"Same goes for you you little shit." I tell him as we make our way to the park.

"Your the little shit here"
"Yeah sure."
------------------------------
The boys have been playing football very badly for and hour and it was 2:40. I was hungry and bored and all the boys threw their tops at me.

I played for a little bit but then I sat and played games on my phone but when I looked back girls had started talking to them.

Liam had instantly backed down but Rocco didn't.
My turn to be jealous. I took my hair down and put my glasses in my pockets, lower my shorts about the ran over to him.

"Rocco, baby look at the picture my mum sent of Sami." There was a photo from his phone that mum sent and I showed him and he smiled.

"Who's Sami?" The girl asked.
"My little sister." He showed her and she awed. Not awww! Go away.
"She's so cute almost as cute as you." She says to Rocco.

"Thanks but this is my girlfriend." He says and I kissed him. Right in her face!

"Oh that's ok. Your cute and all but I'm gay. That's just how I make friends." I smiled. Thank fuck for that.
"But my friends don't know that so I came over here get your number and never call you." I laughed at that.

"I've just got to look like I'm flirting with you."
"That's fine. Promise your gay?" I say and Rocco looks at me funny.
"Do you want to see how many nudes I have from girls on my phone?"
"Hang on. I'm a pawn in all of this. That's not fair." Rocco moans.

"Shut up. Yeah come sit with me over there?" She nods and told her friends she will meet up with them later.
Rocco ran over and was kinda annoyed.

"You know the same goes for you."
"If I kiss her you will be there." I tell him and he kisses my head before running back to play the game.

"What does he mean by that?" She asks.
"I'm bi so I can't do stuff with girls and boys." She nods.
"That's cool. Right to these nudes. This girl I dated before was such a slut but like a good kinda slut. She still sends me nudes. But she was fucking kinky. Look." She just kept swiping and swiping and swiping of this really hot girl posing, playing and all round sexy.

"Then this one time she sent me this video and my god. The best video ever." She showed me the video. Very heated video.

"Literally best girlfriend ever." I laugh with her.
"Sounds like the whole package." I tell her.
"Oh she was. Your pretty great you know." She put her hand next to my leg and leaned closer.

"Thanks. Your great to."
"You know I haven't been with a girl in a long time maybe you could change that?" I have to think about Rocco.

But she's really hot.
"I have a boyfriend. Plus I don't know your name." I say really close to her.
"Sarah. He won't mind."
"But he will mind. I don't appreciate you advancing on my girlfriend. Lia we're going back." I got up and picked up the boys tops before leaving with with Rocco.

"I didn't try anything. I stopped her. I kept telling her I had a boyfriend but she kept getting closer." I rambled.
"I know. Emmett point it out to me and we watch from far. I know you didn't do anything." He told me and I hugged him tight.

"Thank you."
"I trust you Lia don't think I wouldn't. Now. Oi you little shits pick up your tops." He took them from me and threw it at all of them.

"Last one to mac Donald's has to pay!" Rocco shouts getting me on his back and running fast.