Sixty six

Lia's POV
Everyone came in and I was just crying. I couldn't feel them kicking anymore.
"Lia. Are you ok?" Coach asked but all I could think of was my baby.

"Someone call an ambulance and the school nurse." The scout shouts and Rocco pushes through everyone.

"Lia. It's ok. Everything will be ok." He tells me taking Ashley's place.
I shook my head.
"I'm so sorry. Rocco I'm so sorry." I cry. I couldn't take a small push and now our baby is gone and it's all my fault.

"Stop apologising everything will be fine." He tells me hugging me tight.
------------------------------------------
We made it to the hospital where today we were meant to find out what baby we were having and now we are finding out if our baby is still alive.

The team in the waiting room as Liam gets angry at Jason again. Mum and dad and Rocco by my side as they do the ultrasound.

They kept moving it but no heartbeat was heard and I could see that they weren't moving.
"I'm sorry, this is so unusual for someone at 5 months but you've had a miscarriage." Doc told me and I broke down.

Mum turned to dad as she cried her grand baby is gone and I cry hard as Rocco holds me tight.
"I told you. I'm so sorry." I say blaming myself for all of this.

Liam's POV
I know when my sister is hurt. I can feel it so at the pit of my stomach when I hear my mum and my sister cry I wanted to cry as well.

"This is all your fault!" I shout at Jason.
"Liam don't jump to conclusions." Coach says.
"Do you not hear that?! That's my sister and my mother crying because he killed my nephew or niece! Your a fucking murder and I hope you know that and live with that for the rest of your fucking life!" I shout hitting him hard, causing him some bodily damage to his ribs and arm.

"I didn't mean to." He says on the floor.
"You didn't mean to?! I didn't mean to threaten you but it still happened. I didn't mean to hurt you but it still happened. It doesn't fucking matter if you didn't mean it it still happened and now theirs a life that was costed because of your actions!" I shout as dad and Rocco come out.

"What's the news." The scout asks.
"She miscarried and we found out the gender. It was a boy." Rocco says before breaking down into tears.

Coach went to hug him as dad came to hug me.
"I had I son. Little Eros and now he's gone." He cried and it hit me hard.

I had a nephew.
"Rocco I'm so sorry." Jason finally spoke up.
"You don't get to be sorry." He muttered.
"You don't get to be sorry! My son is dead because of you! I will never get to hold him or play with him or teach him how to play ice hockey! You don't get to be sorry!" He screamed, his voice was thick and hoarse as he screamed at Jason.

He was more broken then any of us.
"I will never forgive you." He said sitting on the floor sobbing.

"Can I go see Lia?" I ask and dad nodded.
"Can I go see her?" Jason asks.
"No. Don't come anywhere near my family again." Dad tells him.

I walk into the room and Lia is just crying in mums arms.
"Lia im here." I say and I go and hugged her.
"We we're going to have a son. Eros. But I couldn't take a push and he's dead because of my weak body." She cries and I cry with her.

"It's not your fault. I promise it's not your fault." I tell her holding her all I can do is hold her.
No one likes to see their siblings upset especially not their twin.

Rocco's POV
Everyone I meet I end up fucking up their life.
I was distraught. My son. My baby son is gone.

I just cried silently as the team hugged me but I couldn't cope.
"Everything I do ends up being fucked up." I say to coach.
"That's not true. Rocco don't let yourself think like that." Coach told me.

How am I not supposed to. My life is just constantly going down hill.
"Rocco I came as soon as I was told is she ok?" Maddison and saffron came in holding Sami.

I put my arms out so I could hold Sami.
"Rocky what's wrong?" Sami asked.
"Nothing. Can we just hug?" She nods and I hold her as I cry.

I have my sister and she's safe.
"She's in there. We were going to have a boy." I tell them and saffron went pale.

"Were? You mean to tell me the baby-" I nod and she bursts into tears running into Lia's room.
"I think I'm going to for a walk." I say standing up putting Sami down.
"With me?" She asks and I shook my head.

I heard her cry as I walk away.
"Rocky's sad and he won't tell me why. I just want to help him." She cried but I couldn't go back.

I've failed her. I failed everyone.

Lia's POV
Few hours later mostly everyone has said their condolences but I feel like nothing has changed.

"Lia. Now because of the time of the miscarriage we have to dilate your cervix so that you can pass the baby." Doc told me. I have to go through pain.

"Ok. I need Rocco." I say wiping my already red and puffy eyes.
Mum and dad looked at each other and dad nodded then walked out.

"Where is he?" I ask.
"He went for a walk about an hour ago." Mum tells me. He's abandoned me because I failed.

I started crying again because I've lost my love.
Dad walks back in and I look at him hopeful.

"He's was coming up as we spoke." He says and then I see Rocco running in and comes to hold my hand.

"I'm sorry I left. I needed to clear my head. But I'm here for you." He tells me kissing my head.