Thirty five

Lia's POV
We didn't do much that day. We ate roast dinner and we watch doctor who all of us. Then we ate salad, worked out then went to sleep early.

We- Liam, Rocco and I woke up at 3 in the morning to get ready and to make life worse. I'm in agony. Bleed out is killing me.

I'm in a onesie with shorts and a crop top under that because it's freezing eating corn flakes.
"Right baby I'm off to get on the coach with my school. I will see you later." He kissed my head and Liam's then hugged Rocco.

"I want you guys to win but at the same time I want you to lose." We all laughed before he leaves.
"Kate do you think I should take Sami with me?" Mum shook her head.

"You are gone for 2 days. I will bring her both days to see you play. Go have fun." He nods.
"I'm actually dying." I groan banging my head on the table.

"Drink this and take a hot water bottle with you." I nod drinking the hot herbal tea thing she gave me.

"Liam. Here's the chocolate. It's for your sister. Not you."
"So I have to carry chocolate that I can't eat?" Mum nods sitting down to eat her granola.

"Well I need to stop at the shops to get food for myself." Rocco says.
"Yeah. Let's go. I will go get Sami." Mum says running upstairs.

I just sit there dying. It's at this point I'd wish I was pregnant so I don't have to go through this pain. But without the baby.

"I'm getting in the car." I say getting up and taking the hot pack and sitting in the front of the car with the seat lied back.

"Push your seat up so I can sit." Liam says so I do and he sits behind me then everyone gets in.
"Let's go to the shops then to your school."

It's too early to be actually be awake.
--------------------------------------
"What do you want from the shops?" Rocco asks.
"Tampons would be nice." I ask.
"You can come in and pick it up yourself and I will pay. But I'm not picking them up." I rolled my eyes and got up out the car and walked to the shops with Rocco as Liam, mum and Sami.

He got haribos, sausage rolls and energy drinks.
I got tampons because you can never have too many tampons.

We got in and out fast then to the school where mum told coach we were dating.
"Well good luck but no feelings on the ice and I don't want to see any icky sicky relationship." We nodded and he shivered.

"If any of you guys start dating each other, I will kill you." Coach says to the guys.
"We are all straight! Straight as a brick!" Brook shouted.
"Bricks can break. So all of a sudden you will turn gay!" I shake my hands smiling at the boys.

"Lia shut up!" I laugh and hug mum and Sami before I get in.
"I love you. I will see you later today." I hear Rocco say to Sami. I think he does a lot for her and it's cute and amazing almost like Sami is his own.

He got on the coach and sat next to me.
"She will be ok?" He asks.
"She's with my mum she would be more then ok." I told him lying on his lap.

"I'm sleeping on you." I say getting comfortable.
"Ok. Wouldn't be the first time." I smack him before getting comfortable.

---------------------------------------
I woke up because the ride started to get bumpy and I fell off the chair.
"Lia you ok?" Coach asked.
"Yeah. My fucking leg hurts but I'm ok." I say getting up and lying back on Rocco.

"Liam I want my chocolate." I say and he throws it back.
I ate like three bars before Rocco took them away.
"Your going to be sick." But I'm dying. I don't really care.

"I'm literally dying. Give it back." He shook his head and gave up instantly. I haven't got the energy.
"Coach how much longer?" Brook asks.

"2 hours and a half."
"Can we stop so I can use the toilet?" I ask.
"Use a bottle." Ashley advised.
"I'm not a boy and I'm bleeding the fuck out so unless you want to see a bottle full of bloody pee I suggest you stop." I tell everyone.

"This is why we don't have girls on the team." Jason says.
I literally want to smack him.
"We will stop in 30 minutes." Coach says. Thank god.

"Hey you ok?" Rocco asks me.
"Yeah just in a lot of pain. But it's something I get used to." He taps my belly. Like that will help but I will let it slide.

-------------------------------------
As soon as that coach stopped I ran to the bathrooms holding myself so I didn't pee myself and managed to get on the toilet, take off my onesie and shorts to pee. Only minor thing is that I forgot to move my tampon string so I had to take it out with a wet string and put one back in. But I forgot to bring one.

So I called Liam. "Liam. Can you bring me my tampons? Like please."
"Yeah. Hang on." He hung up and 5 minutes later he comes in with my box of tampons.

"Thank you so much." I put it in then came out and wash my hands then went back to the coach.

"I'm lying down. Don't don't disturb me." I say literally stretching myself along the chairs.
"Hey what's up?" Rocco asks sitting on the floor as the coach starts moving.

"Nothing. Why?" I ask him.
"You've just been quiet and that's not like you at all. At all. Your like the loudest person I know." He rambles on.
"I get it Rocco, your point?"
I'm really not in the mood for people to piss me off.

"I'm just ask what's up babe and weather or not you want me to be with you?" I nod.
"Can you stay?" My emotions are are all over the place.
"Yeah. Come here." I turned round and kissed him.

I hate being hormonal!