Twenty two

Lia's POV
I went home straight away and got changed into a large hoodie and shorts.

I hate everyone. She was my first girlfriend and I gave everything to her in that relationships.
I wiped the one tear that fell trying to be strong.

"Sweetie. Snack!" Mum shouts so I run downstairs and Rocco and Scarlett both walk through my door.

"Get the fuck out of my house. I don't want either of you in my house." I say, tears filling my eyes.

"Lia let us explain-"
"No get out!" They refused to listen to me as my mum came out of the kitchen.

I ran and hugged her as I started crying again.
"Baby what's wrong?" Mum asked looking so concerned.

"Scarlett cheated on me with Rocco and 4 other people. I don't want them here." I cried.
"He what?" Dad questioned and mum reexplained it to him.

"Both of you out my house. Never come back and hurt my baby girl again." Dad was furious
"But we're so sorry!" Rocco shouted.

I shook my head.
"If you were you wouldn't of done what you did! Rocco you knew i loved her so much but you did it anyway. Scarlett I gave you so much and I would of given you the world if I could of been I loved you so much. But it's obvious where I stand between you two." I shout before running back upstairs and locking my door.

I hate them so much.
----------------------------
Hours later of just crying someone knocked on the door.
"Go away." I say.
"Lei I have ice cream and lots of sweets to make you feel better." Addie tells me through the door.

I smiled slightly before unlocking the door and letting her in. She put the tray of stuff on my bed before hugging me tightly.

"It will be ok. You will get over the slutty street walker and the half-witted, inconsiderate, ill advised boy who thinks all girls are in the palm of his hand. But everything will be ok." I laughed slightly while she was describing them.

"Ok. Thank you."
"It's ok. Now to the screen room where I've ordered pizza and made a fort for us to watch 6 different movies." She's trying to hard to make me happy but I love it.

"Ok let's go." I picked up the tray and walked to the screen room and the fort was amazing.

"Addie this's is amazing!" I say getting inside

"I learned from the very best. My 7 year old sister. Now I have now you see me 1 and two and fifty shades of grey because why not." I hugged her before opening the ice cream.

"Thank you Addie. I love you so much."
"Stop thanking me and let's watch the movie."
-----------------------------
"I don't get why people get hot over spanking. If I was them I would act the same way as she did." Addie told me.
"Well you might be into that stuff, I don't know it's like 'daddy I've been bad spank me'" I say wiggling my bum and we laugh.

It's nice to get my mind of things with the best best friend ever.
"Lia. Can a twin brother join?" Liam asks.
"Yeah." He got in and look amazed before looking at me hurt.

"We have a game tomorrow just saying." I groan I really don't want to play.
"We are trying to make her more happy not sadder dickweed." Addie tells Liam before punching him.

"I'm sorry. I will leave now." He left but I got out after him.
"Wait Liam!" I hugged him tight.

"Thank you for everything." I say.
"I've literally done nothing."
"Your my twin, just existing is more then enough." He smiles and I kissed his cheek and he kissed my head before and I went to spend the rest of the night with Addie.

----------------------------
"Good luck. Make your best friend proud." Addie hugs me before I get on the ice.
"After the last game Anderson 1 is back on the ice. But let's play."

"Lia let me talk to you quickly." Rocco asked.
"Play the game. Nothing else." I tell him before getting into position.
"Please?"
I turned to him and pulled him down to my level.

"Ask again and I will impale you with his hockey stick." He puts his hockey stick up surrendering and good. Let's win this game.

-----------------------------
Rocco made most of the goals. But we won. 10 to 3. But I wasn't happy.
"The penguins win again! Rocketing high with the Anderson's playing top." The announcement says.

I just go and start getting changed. I could of played a lot better.
"Lia. Why aren't you happy?" Brook asks me.
"I am." I say grabbing my shower stuff.

"Your really not. You look more disappointed in yourself." Chase points out. Because I am.
"Ok thanks for analysing me but I'm fine so carry on with your daily lives." I say walking into the shower area and getting washed and drying myself before putting underwear on and walking back out to the boys.

"You can go shower now." I tell them and everyone but Rocco goes to shower.
"Talk to me." He says.
"Nothing to talk to you about." I answered moisturising myself.

"There's a lot to talk about. I'm not dating Scarlett anymore."
"Even better. Take her away from me then dump her. Do you want to make me unhappy?" I question.

"She cheated on me."
"At least it wasn't with your best friend." I say.
"Lia I miss being your friend." He say.
"Friend implies that you wouldn't sleep with my fucking girlfriend!" I shout at him.

"I said sorry. I was stupid. I shouldn't of done it. What else do you want me to do. I feel guilty. I feel so bad that I hurt you but what else do you want me to say?! Lia tell me what you want me to say, how to feel so I can make this right!" He had me there.

I didn't have any view of Rocco being my friend again but made him guilty for it.
I had on intentions of doing so to him.