Sixty two

Rocco's POV
1 month later.

She has the cutest little bump ever, 2 months and the doctor said Lia is a bit on the small side but it should be ok and it's close to Christmas and my birthday. Remember when I said my birthday is only an inconvenience, that's because I was born on Christmas Day.

It's the 24 and I'm not looking forward to tomorrow but the one thing I was upset is that the brits don't go all out on Christmas and the holidays like we do

It's kinda plain, like you wouldn't know it was Christmas until you came to the house and it exploded with green, red and white.

I bought Lia a massive blanket for her and the baby and a really expensive bracelet and I bought Sami a toy car, figure skates, a necklace, some dolls and some learning books because she really likes learning.

I also have one more surprise for Lia I've asked her parents and they are ok with it Liam is a bit odd about it but I'm doing it to show her how much I care.

"Has Santa come yet?!" Sami asks.
"Not yet. Have you been a good girl this year?" I ask her grabbing a cookie.

"Yeah. I even got you something for your birthday!" She shouts.

"Shhh, Rocco's birthday is a secret." She nods and locks her lips.
"I heard something about a birthday?" Lia says walking in.

"No. Sami wanted to get Emmett something for Christmas but I said she could get it for his birthday instead." She nodded drinking apple juice. That is all she will drink.

"It's baby's first Christmas." Lia says unconsciously rubbing her stomach.
"Not really but its present. I still hoping for a boy." I tell her.

"Same. A girl seems like a lot of hassle. I want a boy that will be just like his dad." She says and I kiss her.
"Yep. Gets the best girl and manages to fuck her out of her mind that she gets pregnant." I tell her.

"That's not what happened."
"Shhh, that way makes it sound better." I tell her and she laughs.
"You like that version better? That I fucked you so hard that I put a baby in you?" I ask her lips touching and she nods then I get two slaps on my head.

"That's my twin."
"That's my daughter."
"We don't want to here about you fucking her." Liam says bluntly.

"Liam you've had a problem with me since Lia got pregnant why?" I ask him fed up.
"You impregnated my twin! How would you like if I got your sister pregnant?" My fist went flying straight to his face.

"She's 3! Your fucking disgusting!" I shout at him before Declan pulled me back.
"She's my twin. My life partner and you can't just take her away from me!" He shouts back holding his nose.

He's worried I'm taking her away from him.
"Dude, if you just told me I wouldn't of punched you." I told him feeling pointless as Lia gets him a tissue.

"Told you what?" He asked.
"Your afraid that I'm taking Lia away from you." I tell him.
"No I'm not." He says.
"Say it. You love me and don't want me to leave you." Lia says to him.

"Fine. I love you and don't want you to be taken by this peasant." He tells her.
"Ow(!) my feelings(!)" I say sarcastically and he sticks his middle finger up at me.

"Bad Liam! That's mean!" Sami says. Didn't know she was still in here.
"Sorry Sami. Your brother is just rude." Liam apologies to her.

"Liam I will never let you go. You will always be my main man ok?" He nods and Lia comes back to me.
"Do you think it's time for you to go to sleep?" Lia asks picking Sami up.

"Yes! Santa will come quicker." She says as Lia takes her upstairs.
"If you ever hurt her I will end you." Liam says.

"Liam. I don't ever want to hurt her. Im going to ask her to marry me tomorrow. If I wanted to hurt her I would of gotten out already. I genuinely love your sister. But I can't marry her until you say I can." I tell him.

"Dad already said yes." He says shrugging his shoulders.
"Yes but your her twin and it wouldn't feel right. Liam please?" I beg.

"Fine. You can marry my sister. I give him a bro hug and thank him.
"Rocco! She's in bed." Lia shouts. That's my cue.

I run upstairs and into Lia's room and get right down to business.
-----------------------------------------
Do you know what's the best thing is. Is waking up to a Christmas/ birthday blowy from your girlfriend.

And receiving Christmas nudes from your other girlfriend. It was almost a nude I mean she had tinsel over the most exposing and then we all had a little play on FaceTime before Sami came in.

"Merry Christmas!" Sami shouts jumping on my bed.
"Merry Christmas to you. Should we go see if Santa has brought you any presents?!" She nods excitedly.

So out of the warm bed and grab a cup of hot chocolate then sitting by the tree.
"Take a bauble and make a wish." I tell her and she takes the pink sparkly one puts it up to her nose and whispers her wish.

"I wish for a best friend that can understand me and for lots of love and cookies." A best friend?

"Sami who do you hang out with at school?" I ask her.
"My books and the teachers because all the others do is play and I want to learn. Your turn!" She tells me.

I picked the reflective bauble and put it to my nose.
"I wish that Sami has a great school life and that our baby is safe and happy." I say then we hang them both on one branch at the top and chug our hot chocolate.

"Rocky, is mummy ever coming to get us?" She asks.
"I don't know but let's just have a good Christmas." She nods and hugs me.