Fifty nine

Rocco's POV
I woke up early to get Sami ready for school I've been doing this constantly.
Waking her up, having the struggle to put up with her crying, get her to have a bath, dry and dress her, make sure she's eaten breakfast, that everything she needs is in her bag then during all that find time for me to have a shower and eat before getting her out that door.

Thank god I'm not going to school today so Kate took her to school and I got back into bed and held Lia.

You know I never thought I could have someone so perfect, so beautiful and fuck it up.
I held her stomach and just lied there next to her.  

He soft breathing on my chest with weird noises even now and again. I will be the best dad possible if we keep it.

She started to wake up and all she did was smile at me.
"Morning." She says.
"Morning to you too." I say.

"We need to talk. You know that?" She says and I nod. I'm not going to tell her about the talk with coach but I still don't know what I want.

"What do you want?" She asks.
"I don't know. What do you want?" I ask her.
"I don't know. I said I didn't want kids but now it's here I want to keep it. But we're are really young." She tells me and I nod.

"One thing is I can't provide for it. I get enough money for me and Sami to last me 3 months. Can't we wait?" I ask and she looked horrified.

"What?"
"When I get a set job. When we're older. Lia I can't right now." I say.
"So you just want to get rid of it? Just like that? I thought you were happy? What about me?! I'd have to be fat for 9 months and I haven't even finished my a levels!" She shouts at me.

"Exactly we aren't ready for a child. Lia just hear me out-" I started.
"No! You want to kill our baby! Rocco I thought you wanted this. To have a family." She said started crying.

"And I do but not now. Lia I love you and as much as I want to keep the baby. We can't. We've still got ice hockey and you have figure skating having a baby you can't do any of those things." I tell her try to persuade her.

"So now it's an inconvenience. I'm sorry! That a baby we created is in the way. I don't want to speak to you anymore." She says turning away.

"Lia-"
"Rocco just get the fuck out!" I sigh knowing I'm not going to get a word in anymore so I leave.

"For fuck sake!" I shout punching the nearby wall.
"If you break it you'll be paying." Nana said.
"Great more fucking things I have to pay for!" I say walking past her.

I go straight into the kitchen and go for a bottle of beer.
"If your angry you don't drink." Kate tells me taking the bottle out my hand.

"When has that ever been a rule?" I ask, frustrated.
"In the UK it is. So tell me what's up?" She asked and just shook my head because it's not my place to say.

I just take the bottle from her and open it.
"Rocco, I'm talking to you."
"And I'm not." I say sitting down downing the bottle.

"Look, I've invited you to my house so I don't expect the rudeness, I know your upset so I'll let it slide but drinking yourself silly won't help." Kate keeps advising me.

"It worked for my dad and I always say try everything once." I tell her getting another bottle and her taking it away from me.