Epilogue

Hey guys!

I have nothing more to say but greet you all a very big 

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING UNFORGETTABLE PROMISE! since the first chapter.

I also have to suggest that you read the short novella titled "UNFORGETTABLE HOPE" reoccuring what had happen to Fiona during her two years absence and how she met Marcus.

 I really am grateful  for all of your support as this story is about to end.

*cries*

*more cries*

*now cries over much*

So with out any further chitchat...

here is the last chapter for UNFORGETTABLE PROMISE...

Mmmmwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!

Please don't forget to leave your last comments, votes, likes and fan me too   ...* ^_^*...

Yours truly,

CeruleanBlues

==========================================================

FIONA’S POV

“Mom!!!”

I flinched when my writing became a total mess, when I jumped from my seat when I heard my eldest son’s voice. I immediately sat back calmly on my chair, counting the time when my son would be inside the study room.

I deeply sighed then, began to stand up and head out for the door. It would probably be better if we would encounter each other in the living room or perhaps in the garden, where my other children are hanging out.

I went inside the kitchen, prepared some juice and chocolate biscuits before heading, decidingly, towards the garden. Along the way, my 19 year-old daughter named Danielle, and my third son named Calix, aged 20, came to volunteer and carried the things I was holding outside the garden table.

“Gareth! Hailey! Snacks are here in the garden!” I yelled from the stairs and came into view my youngest son and daughter, aged 12 and 10, respectively. They immediately came down stairs to meet me and gave a very innocent smile, before they went out in the garden.

If people would look at their faces, they would think they are such an angel. Although, being a mother to them, I knew well enough what their smiles mean. They are up to mischief again.

I wonder who their next victim is or are. Of course, they wouldn’t set me up because they know, they’ll never heard the end of me. They wouldn’t joke around with their father around or else he would ground them forever. When I mean forever, I mean even if they grow up and get married, they are still grounded.