chapter seven

Here's another chapter!!!

Hope you enjoy this one.

In this chapter, we'll officially meet Tyrell's sister and more on family bonding.

Don't forget to leave any comments and vote too   ^_^

+TYRELL’S POV+

I asked Miss Sausa where she would like to go for a vacation but she gave me a suspicious look thinking, perhaps she remembered that I tricked her in asking to come warm my bed—which wasn’t my fault by the way, since she wasn’t paying any attention—and now she was making sure she wasn’t falling for any of my tricks. Of course, that wasn’t actually what I thought but I was thinking of giving her a timeout from me giving her a continuous.

 “Ty, its been what? 15 years since we last saw her and this isn’t what we hope to encounter as our reunion for a long time.”

My brother was right.

Its been fifteen years since I last saw her and I haven’t been treating her fairly. It was kind of childish of me not to think about what she felt, what she have been through all her life, and all the changes happening.

I thought that when she saw me back at my office on the day of her interview, she would recognize me. I was even expecting that she would remember me, give me a friendly hug then wanted to renew our friendship.

But she didn’t recognize me. She didn’t do any of those things what I expected. I got irritated because of it, so without thinking, I made her things that were impossible and threaten her about her job of always do what she was told to do because I was the CEO.

In the end she hated me because of what I done, even worst that she called me a pervert.

Ouch!

Now, she was keeping her distance away from me and that’s the last thing I want to happen. I want our friendship back. I want her to remember me, her childhood best friend and everything before.

Asking her where she would want to have a vacation was the only way I’m making up for my rude behavior, but. . .

“You’re thinking about Raine again, aren’t you?”

Nate interrupted my thoughts.

“Now why would I be thinking of her?” I asked.

“Maybe because, though we’re eating dinner when all of a sudden you said something about wanting your childhood best friend’s friendship,” my younger sister said.

Did I really say what I thought aloud?

“You don’t have any girl childhood friend, who just recently hate you because of what you did and now she thought you of being a pervert. Nice going on brother,” Kylie added while laughing.