Chapter twenty-four

Hey guys!

I know I've really updated so very late that I intended since I'm really busy with my college studies. I have my Psyc 102, Psyc 105, Economics, History 17 to blame for it. Really, I mean it literally.

Anyways, here's another chapter!

I hope you enjoy this one!

Don't forget to leave any comments, votes, likes and fan me too ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Chapter 24

“So if our total revenue of our produced goods would keep on increasing then, we can guarantee that the capital we managed to put for this plan would have at least ninety percent of our desire profit to obtain,”

I explained as Marcus Archer, the next heir of the Archer Industry and Works listened about the plan for our joint project for both of our companies. I admit that I’m not really that close acquaintance with him although, our family are closed tied. He was actually my third degree cousin from my father’s side.

We may be of the same age but we don’t get together that much. In fact, Marcus was more close to my brother, Nate, than I. Maybe, because he was the only offspring of the Archer couple, and he sees Nate as a brother he never had and probably wanted. He told me once that I was lucky to have brother like Nate to hang out with and a sister to tease and dote around.

True enough that I’m really lucky to have both my younger brother and sister. I don’t know how I would feel if I was the only child of the Knight family but, Marcus knows the feeling. I should even feel sorry for him for the fact that not only he doesn’t have any siblings, as well as a mother. His mother died while giving birth to him, and Mark Archer, who was truly in love with his wife never married again. Mr. Archer both act as Marcus’ father and mother during his growing years.

Indeed, I was lucky when it comes to family although, when it comes to personal life –my love life to be precise – I was having bad luck.

“I agree,” Marcus spoke while nodding that reminded me I was having a meeting. “Although, I was more than aiming to have a hundred percent for this project, a ninety percent would be a good start.”

“Do we have a deal for this plan?” I asked.

Marcus nodded then stood up as we both clasped our hands in agreement. “We will adjourn our meeting for this day, Mr. Knight.”

I gave him a small smile, “You know you don’t need to be formal with me. You can just call me by my first name.”

“I know,” he replied as he piled up some folders and put it inside his suitcase. “I guess I’m not just used to it even though we are cousins,” he looked at me and grinned when he added, “Third degree cousins to be precise,”