Chapter twenty-one

Hey guys!!!!

I know its been a long time I've updated since just last week I have my midterm exams...

anyways...

here's another chapter!

A new character will appear in this chapter although we won't be seeing this person on the next few chapter but he/she will definitely have a part in this story...

Hope you enjoy this one!!

Don't forget to leave any comments, vote, like and fan too!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+TYRELL'S POV+

                       After I told Raine about Fiona of how she pretended to be her, pretended to be the childhood friend I used to know, pretended to fake her own identity for the sake of money. Although, I didn’t told Raine about how I proposed to Fiona when we were inItaly. It wouldn’t feel right to tell her about it since, well, I feel like betraying her. I proposed to the wrong person who I thought was the person who I promised fifteen years ago.

As I told her everything—well, actually not everything—and after I finished, I waited for her to reaction. Raine closed her eyes for a moment before she let out a sigh and opened her eyes. “Tyrell, are you telling me everything that happened for the last few months between you and. . . Fiona?”

I froze.

How could I say to her that I proposed Fiona marriage? That would be like breaking my promise to Raine, although, what happened back then was all a fake.

No.

I couldn’t tell what I did, so I remained silent as I lowered my head down. I could sense Raine watching me, but I refused to look and see her face. It would make me feel guilty.

“I think I understand,” I heard her saying that I abruptly jerked my head at the same moment; she leaned over as she put her hand on my cheek. I didn’t feel myself being aroused from her touch nor any passion. Just feeling her hand placed on my cheek, I feel comfort and all my worries disappeared. “Whatever happened between you and her during those last months are now from the past. You can always forget the past and start anew at the present.”

Forget about the past? Would that also mean that I should forget about her?

Fiona Constance.

The woman who was employed as my secretary, the same woman who pretended to be my best friend. The woman whom I mistakenly proposed marriage and the woman who captured my heart, and then left it shattered into millions of pieces after I knew the truth.

How could I ever forget?

“I. . .,” I started to say something but no words would come out from my mouth.