Chapter thirty-one

Hey there guys!

Here's another chappy!

Hope you enjoy this one!

Don't forget to leave any comments, votes, like and fan me too ^_^

Wwwwwwwwwmmmmmmmaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!

~CeruleanBlues~

================================================================

TYRELL’S POV

If I had only one wish, then I would have wished to turn back time and undo everything from the past to secure my future happiness. Sadly, no one can grant me that kind of wish. It is impossible to believe that one can simply turned back time and change everything. But now, I’m stuck with my miserable life forever.

I’m getting married.

Yes, you definitely did not hear me wrong. I’m getting married this 9th day of April, 2 o’clock in the afternoon. I’m suppose I should be happy since I’ll only get one time to marry. Yet somehow, I don’t feel like celebrating this day. I’m not happy, worst I’ll be most probable miserable after I said my marriage vows infront of a holy man.

It has been two weeks that I never contacted Fiona and she might be probably curious as to why I haven’s contact her or to meet up with me. Simply because I just needed to take time to understand the situation that has been going around. I know that I was being unfair with her, probably thought I change my mind about my feelings for her.

Yet, I never change anything that I felt for her. I love her so much that it almost made my inside die in hurt of never seeing her again. Yes, I’m definitely getting married but not to her.

I wasn’t getting married to her because, this marriage was promise to someone else.

“Tyrell?”

I saw my brother’s head popped in the door waiting as I’m about to get out and get through with the wedding. Nate immediately went inside the room, clearly noticing the expression plastered on my face when I stood to greet him.

“Are you alright?” he asked with a concern tone in his voice. I didn’t answer him, since I was considering that from the look of my face, he know the answer.

Thankfully, he understand my condition. “I guess not,” he muttered before he went to my side. He saw a bottle of wine on the table, unhook the cap, grabbed two glass wines and pour some in it. He gave me the other glass wine before he gulped down all the contents.

I just look at the glass holding it in my hand and didn’t dare drinking it. “You do know, I’m not some evil witch to put a poison on your wine, so might as well drink it,” Nate tried to joke,and obviously was successful since I manage to smile.