Chapter eleven

Here is another chapter!

Hope you enjoy!

Don't forget to leave any comments and vote too guys!!! ^_^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+TYRELL’S POV+

I look over at my window and saw Raine staring at the shore. She was in deep thought since she had been in that position since I went inside the cabin couple of hours ago.

“I wonder what she is thinking about” I muttered as I was almost done with my work.

I told her that the reason why we were coming to Italy was to check upon how things were going around with the new branch, but I never told her that the work we were going to do will only took an hour to supervise. I know I should have told her, but then again, if I told her, she would immediately demand for a ticket going back home exactly the same day we arrived in Italy just four days ago.

Maybe she’s still thinking on how keep herself safe from me in stealing her virtue.

I laugh out just the thought perhaps that was the reason why she was in deep thought and was in the same position for couple of hours. She’s thinking on keeping her guard on as possible if and whenever I might do some drastic measures upon her. That is something amusing to foretell and ready for action.

I look over my files on my laptop for last reviews before saving and shutting it down. I stood up from my working area, called the captain from the intercom to set sail to a nearby restaurant for lunch. It was past two and I never noticed that it was lunchtime.

I went outside to inform Raine that we would be having a late lunch and want to tell her what she wanted to eat. The moment I was went near to her and was about to announce my presence, was the exact timing she turned her back only to be surprised when she saw me. She immediately stands from where she was sitting, and started to step back away from me.

“You should be more careful,” I said then I automatically held her when a huge wave started to bumped from the side of the boat she was standing.

“Yeah, thank you,” she replied as I let go of her.

Odd but she did not try to get angry with me. In fact, I expected her to push me away and would start saying like “Don’t touch me!” “Get your hands off of me!” “Don’t even dare hold me, you pervert!” but she said none. All she did was thanking me then turn her back from me and stared again the shore.

“Hey Raine,” I started then she turned to face me.

“How did you know that I’m nicknamed as Raine?” she asked back to her usual cold tone towards me. Well, at least she is back to her usual self.

“Lucky guess,” I lied and shrugged for added effect to convince her. Of course, it was not a lucky guess since I know her when we were young. I never forget her nickname since I was the one who gave her that short name.

“I see,” she replied then added, “What do you want from me now?”

I want you to remember me was what I intended to say but instead said, “I was thinking of having a late lunch since its already past two.”

She looked over her wristwatch to check on the time. “I never realized it was past twelve,” she said at the same moment her stomach grumbled.

I started laughing at her when she turned all red and was now glaring at me furiously from her embarrassment before muttering, “This is your entire fault.”