Author's Note: clarifications and further notices

Hey guys!

I know this isn't part of the story but I just want to have few clarifications and further notices about "Unforgettable Promise" succeeding chapters.

1. ) If you notice that from the previous chapters that my UP character Raine, has the tendency to talk to her other mind might meant that she has double personality, I tell right now that RAINE DOES NOT HAVE DOUBLE PERSONALITY.

I, as a student of psychology, tell you that the reason why I written Raine has the tendency to talk to herself is that I just wanted to make her character humorous and not some insane person. After all this website is about fiction stories although there is a genre for non-fiction. My genre for this story is humour and romance.

2.) Since its my Christmas break, I'll try updating UP 4 times a week although, when its class days I'll only be updating during Fridays and Saturdays or Saturdays and Sundays or during the three days since its weekend.

3.) As you further read UP, there might be few hints of what's to happen in the succeeding chapters, although I'm not referring to the TEASERS of each ending chapters. Just want to let you know, if you notice anything.

4.) I know that my genre is Humour and Romance, in my succeeding chapters there might be some twists of mystery, drama and perhaps there will be some u-turns of the story. I'll just make a note in every chapter.

Lastly,

I hope that you will continue to support "Unforgettable Promise" until to the very end. I'm making sure that every chapter is worth reading.

The more readers, comments, votes and likes I received the more I'm inspired to write and make UP interesting, funny, romantic and others.

THANKS FOR READING THIS PART!!!

SO ON WITH THE READING OF THE OTHER CHAPTERS!!