Chapter thirty (part 1)

Hiiyaaaaaaaaahhh once again!!!!

another chappy, yes?

or no?

hahahahahahaha..... not that funny right?

*total silence*

yep... totally not funny...

Anyways, enjoy this chapter and await for the soon ending of this story, *nods* then *cries*

Don't forget to leave any comments, votes, likes and fan me too!!!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!

~CeruleanBlues~

=========================================================================

TYRELL’S POV

“Get off of me!” I angrily said as Marcus pinned me down on the floor.

“Why, Tyrell?” Marcus said as he punched me again on my face. “You already have everything in your life. Everything a man could have, but why would you also want the only thing that could be worth my happiness. Why would want to have Fiona!”

He punched me again, and I could feel my nose bleed. Even as my blood had flown, I don’t understand why I didn’t evade Marcus’s punch. I guess I deserved every bit of it from him. But answering why I had to take his only happiness from him. I couldn’t even muster to answer that question. How can I, when there is only one answer.

I love Fiona.

I love her, and I would do what ever it takes to be with her. No one is stopping me from ever loving her. How can I, when she finally admit that she loves me?

I will never let her go. Not now, not ever.

When Marcus noticed my silence, he was irritated and was about to give out another punch, when I decidedly to evade. I immediately manuevered our position. This time he was the one pinned on the floor and I was the one on the upper hand.

I heard Fiona screamed. My head instantly  went to her direction and saw that Raine was slapping at her. Fiona didn’t try to fight back against Raine instead, she kept on defend by covering using her arms.

I was about to break the two of them apart, when Marcus stopped me, by gripping my wrists. I was ready to give him a punch when he asked again, with a determined voice. “Why do you want Fiona that you have the decency to take her away from me?”

I know my answer and this time, I was sure about it. I struggle from his grip before I face him. Marcus didn’t even try gripping it harder, instead he was waiting for my answer.

“I love her,” I said with a determined tone. “And because I love her, I won’t ever let go of her,” I finished before I left him. I’m not sure if my ears were deceiving me but I just thought that Marcus had muttered, “No wonder, she couldn’t return my love.”

I immediately went between Raine and stopp her from hurting Fiona. “Raine, please stop this instance,” I back her away but she was struggling. “Enough, Raine!” I yelled and gripped her hard as I dragged her out of the café.

I saw Fiona’s crying expression but was instantly held by Marcus hold. I wished I could have been the one to comfort her, but the situation right now tells me, that it wasn’t a good idea. I still have Raine to deal with and her tantrums. It would only make the situation worst, if I leave her and went to back to Fiona.