Chapter four

Here's another chapter!!!

Please don't forget to leave any comments and do vote  ^_^

“Is she fine doctor? Are you sure she doesn’t have any injury?”

Where am I?

“Don’t worry, she’s alright. She’s just suffering from a bit of almost-death-car-accident experience.”

I hear voices. What does it mean almost death. . .

You’re already dead, my other mind said bluntly.

I’m dead? That’s impossible! I can’t be dead! I still have dreams and everything and—

Just cut with the drama, my other mind interrupted. You’re not yet dead sleeping beauty, you just fainted from your almost near death accident.

I’m not?

Yes, you’re not and you better open your eyes now because a hot and handsome man just rescued you.

I automatically open my eyes all of a sudden.

The two men, who were in the same room as I was, look at me. One of them must the doctor and the other one must be my rescuer.

One man approached me and took my hand.

I felt myself blushed.

My goodness! This man is absolutely handsome and hot. My other mind was right!

Of course, I’m right, my other mind responded arrogantly.

“Are you alright Miss?”

“I. . . I’m,”

Now why couldn’t I answer him?

“Doctor, what’s happening to her?” the handsome man said in a worried tone. “She couldn’t answer to my question.”

Before the doctor went near me, I suddenly blurted out,

“I’m fine!”

I felt the man, who was still holding my hand, sighed in relief.

“No need to worry,” I assured him then stared his hand that was still holding my hand.

The man was also looking, then suddenly let go of his hand from mine.

Great! There goes a once in a lifetime holding a handsome man’s hand, my other mind complained.