Chapter twenty nine

Hey pipz!

Once again, I've upload another chappy.

This time, all the mystery questions that was really at the beginning of the story is about to question.

Why Fiona pretended to be Raine?

How she end up being a fraud?

and how it all started.

This is the tipping point of the story and I have to say that "Unforgettable Promise" is about to end.    ...T__T...

Few more chapters to upload before I end this story and start another sequel to this story.

Anyways, don't forget to leave any comments, votes, likes and fan me too  ^_^

P.S. I didn't proof read so there might be some errors you might encounter while you read this chapter.

Mwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaahhhhhh!

~CeruleanBlues~

====================================================================

Fiona’s POV

I don’t understand as to why I had to agree coming with Tyrell. He told me that the two of us should talk, and judging from the tone of his voice he had mean it seriously. I didn’t have to hesitate to agree since, we really need to talk. It been a long time we haven’t seen each other and there were still some questions that I’m sure Tyrell wanted to asked me, since I didn’t quite explain abck then of my real intentions of being a fraud.

When I went in his car, there had been no conversation occurred at that moment during the drive. Total silence dominate between us since neither would us would start to open a conversation. Perhaps, talking inside the car,while driving, isn’t really that sincere and improper when you want to talk about something serious. We keep silent until we arrived to a small café shop. That was a good place to talk especially its not too crowded.

When Tyrell parked by the side, he immediately unhook his seatbelt and hurriedly went out from his seat, as he turned around to open my side of the door. I unhook my seatbelt and saw his hand, as if waiting for me to hold it as I come out from the car. I hesitated to accept, but in the end I didn’t hold onto his helping hand and went ahead inside the café.

I could sense that Tyrell was disappointed when I didn’t accept his offer, but nonetheless closed the side door of the car and followed along. By the time I was settled by a comfortable spot, I decided to order something because I know this will be a long afternoon full of questions, answers, and explanations. I ordered a pot of peppermint rose tea and a banana chocolate chip waffle with vanilla ice cream on top. Tyrell ordered iced mochaccino and raisin cinnamon glaze bread.

When our orders arrived, I immediately took a sip of my tea and a small bite of my waffle before we start our serious talk. I saw him taking a few sip on his drink before he avert his gaze to my direction.