Chapter twelve: other scene

Here's another chapter!!!

This chapter will let you know some hints of the mystery or rather this will be the part where the

story gets a little bit interesting (if I do say so myself).

Although I've published first the chapter twelve of the other scene, it will not affect the real

chapter twelve after this.

Hope you enjoy!!

Don't forget to leave any comments and vote too!!!  ^_^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+NATE’S POV+

I am currently at the same hotel where my brother is staying along with his assistant, although he does not know that I just arrived in Italy just few hours ago. The manager just informed me that my brother was out for the evening for dinner.

“Are you sure that we should be ruining Ty’s vacation?” Kylie asked beside me.

Oh, did I forget to mention that my sister came along?

“Even though she’s a fraud, we should at least inform Tyrell so that he may smooth things around and it wouldn’t get worst by insulting or embarrassing her with the plan we have.”

The moment I told Kylie what I found out from my investigation, she immediately decided to tag along with me. At first, I did not want her coming with me but she insisted incoming along since she felt that she was in some part of a grand espionage. My sister has the tendency to dramatize everything that is interesting and has something to do with adventure. It was no wonder why she joined the theatre club in the university.

“She’s an imposter from the start,” I simply said while filling up some forms for our rooms.

“But to embarrass and insult her because she’s an imposter?”

I paused from writing and look at her. “No one makes a fool with the Knight family.”

“Maybe around this time, she’s already informing him that she’s not who she really is,” Kylie said while I gave her a doubtful look. “Alright, maybe not now but perhaps sooner or later she will.”

I just shook my head and continue writing the forms, gave it to the desk counter personnel before looking back at her. “Do you want to see our brother hurt again?”

She shook her head. “Of course, not. I love Tyrell that much and I hate to see him hurt.”