Chapter two

Here's chapter two

Hope you enjoy!!!! ^_^

Don't forget to leave comments and vote too....

“I resign,” I angrily said as I slammed my resignation letter on the desk.

Mr. Moore who was busy going over some files look up to me. “Now, why would you resign when you’ve only been employed just 2 days ago?”

“Your so called boss thinks I’m a super computer!”

He was surprised that I have the courage to shout at him that even I myself was surprised that I had the audacity to say those words.

“Would you mind telling me what happened within those days ago?” he asked calmly.

I have to remind myself that Mr. Moore was still consider as one of my boss since he didn’t accept my letter of resignation. Yet.

I apologized to him for my outburst but he just waved his hand to dismiss the matter and told me to tell him what happened.

It was absolute nightmare.

Flashback:

1st day  of my employment

“Miss Sausa make sure that my files on eastern branch of Knight Enterprise would be here on my table within an hour,” my boss told me.

“Yes, sir.”

“Miss Sausa I want you to inform the Board of Committee that I’ll be having a meeting with them this 3 in the afternoon.”

“Board meeting at 3 in the afternoon,” I repeated.

“Miss Sausa I want you to organize a Christmas party for our Charity Works and I would need the details before the end of the day.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Can you  get me some coffee with non-fat milk, make sure you latte it and I want you use brown sugar and not the white one.”

I stood up from my paper works to get him some coffee and was about to leave when he  added, “And Miss Sausa?”

“Yes, sir?” I smiled sweetly at him hiding my irritation from giving me orders continuously.