Chapter twenty-two

Hey guys!

Here's another chapter!

I hope you enjoy this one!

I also hope that I can be able to update another chapter by tomorrow.

So, anyways, on with the reading!!!!

Don't forget to leave any comments, vote, like and fan me too ^_^

____________________________________________________________________

“Hey, Tyrell? Are you listening to me?”

I look up to see my brother staring at me with a worried look. “What were you saying?” I asked while shaking my head. I must have been spacing out from what Nate was telling me. Well, why wouldn’t I be when I keep on remembering Raine’s words on my mind?

I am still in love with you, Tyrell. . .

She’s still in love with me. Raine kept on loving me even after fifteen years of separation, but other than still in love with me, she kept hold of our promise until now. I couldn’t believe a person would have that long patience to wait and keep hold to a promise for fifteen years. Although, Raine was different from other people. She was different from them. Being patient was always been her trait and she always keep her word.

How about my word? How about my promise to her?

I could have told her back then, that I couldn’t keep my promise to her. I couldn’t keep it because I couldn’t make it real for her. My promise for her is starting to break away and I’m afraid to tell her.

I couldn’t bear to see the look on her face when I told her the truth. The truth that I no longer felt for her fifteen years ago. The truth that I simply cannot make through the promise we made. The truth that I’m, indeed, afraid to tell.

I just don’t really know what to do. I’m confused with my mind on what choice would I decide and most of all, I’m confused with my heart.

I’m confused whether my heart is empty and hollow because the fake Raine left me or the part my heart is whole and alive because I’ve finally saw the real Raine? I simply don’t know.

“You’re in deep thought again,” I heard Nate sighed. “Perhaps, I should just tell you when your mind is up to it.”

“I’ve been thinking a lot lately,” I said while rubbing my temple with my hand.

“I’ve gather,” he simply replied. “ So do you want to listen to what I’m about to say or should I leave you with your thoughts?”

“You were saying about Kylie?” I asked as I look at him.

“Yes, about Kylie. I’ve send her to London to meet up with Anthony in your absence,” Nate said then he chuckled. “Although, it was against her own will to be there, but she was doing it for you and not for me.”