Chapter seventeen

Another chappy!!!

I'll be quite late with the updates since our midterms are fast approaching and I'll be training a white rat as my midterm for my Psychology 105: Learning and Cognitive.

I'll try to update not 1 week long but perhaps twice and still on weekends...

Hope you enjoy!

Don't forget to leave any comments and votes too!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+TYRELL’S POV+

I don’t really know what was going on for this day, but certainly Raine was perhaps, curse within this day. To think so many incidents occurred to her, although I was thinking it was just a slight accident, but to her it was as if it did not seem to be just an accident. She even claimed that the accidents happened to her were carefully planned.

Its not as if I don’t believe her—because I really do believe in her!—well, its just, I find everything just a coincidence. Everything that happen her, she believed it was no coincidence.

On the first accident, well, it happens accidentally that I saw her, not on purpose, bear naked on her bathroom when I heard her screamed. She told me when she left for an early jog; she made sure that the temperature meter on her bathroom was lukewarm when she returned. However, when she returned, the water was cold as ice like from Antarctica.

The second accident, we were having our late breakfast, when she screamed that there was an earthworm in her bowl of cereal. I find that hard to believe how an earthworm would end up in her bowl especially a place like a 5-star hotel buffet meal. I asked the manager about the incident but he told me that it was the first time something like that would happen, since they would check the meal thrice before serving it.

The third accident, well, it cost me a sum amount of money for the damage Raine made from the winery. She claimed that she had nothing to do with the damage since, she never gotten the chance to even touch the barrel filled with wine. I had to pay for the damage that the manager charged me. At that time, I fully believed that it was an accident and her fault, but when I look at her, I saw her disbelief and shocked expression that I almost punch myself for doubting her.

Now, her horse suddenly went out of control when Kylie shouted that there was a snake beside Raine’s horse. When she tried to control her horse, she fell and ruined her white dress on the process. I should also mention that she fall facing front that her face was cover with dirt.

I sighed as I tried to rub my throbbing temple, still finding everything into process as what had happen.

“Another plan accomplished,”

I jerked my head to find Nate and Kylie laughing, but when they saw me looking at them, they shut their mouth and avoided my gaze. I walked towards them and I sensed them becoming tensed.

“Do you think what had happen to Raine today been just an accident,” I asked them, then both Nate and Kylie looked at each other then back to me, “or a coincidence?”