Chapter six

Here's another chapter!!!

I think this quite longer compare from the previous chapters so...

I hope you enjoy!!!!

Don't forget to leave any comments and vote too    ^_^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday was just the beginning.

Tuesday was more than I can handle.

Wednesday was a nightmare.

Thursday was absolute torture.

Friday, I wished that there were lighting that can strike my employer in meeting his demise, and that would make me feel heavenly.

It has been two weeks since I’ve been working again in the Knight Enterprise being the CEO’s assistant. Two weeks enduring of the impossible tasks he’s been asking me, two weeks he keeps on reminding me that as his assistant I should do everything what I was told do, and I mean

EVERYTHING.

Congratulations Raine for landing yourself a work in one of the famous companies ever built! Yes, that was lucky of me, very lucky, super duper lucky.

You mean lucky in hell, like doing the impossible and your boss is deviliciously handsome? My other mind said.

Deviliciously handsome? Is that even a word on the dictionary?

In my dictionary, deviliciously handsome exist.

Right, just typically right.

Now, do you want to know how I got back at this forsaken company? How I actually had to endure this kind of work?

Well, this is how it goes.

FLASHBACK:

“How come I’m still employed?”I asked Mr. Moore directly, as I barged into his office knowing after I wasn’t accepted at the company that I applied. I wanted to know why I still worked as the CEO’s assistant when I quit the job.

“Good day Miss Sausa,” Mr. Moore greeted calmly as he continued to work on some of his files before I came in. He finished what he was doing and put aside his files then looks at me then he winced after he saw me glaring at him as if I wanted to murder him on spot.

Oh, I’ll murder him alright. Just as soon as I’m done murdering the pervert CEO of Knight Enterprise.

You do know you’ll go to jail when you do that, my other mind told me.

Oh, so now you’re my conscience?

No, I’m still the bad-streaked mind of yours.

Then why would you stop me?

I’m just letting you know that it will be a waste to murder such handsome men.

“I knew you would be here sooner or later,” Mr. Moore said, interrupting my barter with my other mind then added, “but I never expect you’ll know this as early as now.”

“I want explanations and I want it now!”

He was already in a nervous state and I couldn’t careless about how he feel as of that moment. Never mind of decency and other propriety I was taught to learned, but I want to know why I was still employed.