Chapter twenty seven

Hey pipz!

Feeling the summer just round the corner? Well, I'm indeed am excited for the coming.

Right now, I feel giddy and excited finding out the results of for this semester. So far, all my grades are all ONES .Yipppee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's another chapter!

Seemingly this story is starting to get all serious and dramatic right? Well, I had too since its been two years and people just had to out grew their comical side, yes? perhaps not. But maybe not just in the right mood.

Anyways, enjoy this although, this chapter is.... well, just read ahead!

By the way, I never spoofread this chapter, so you may encounter some error.

Don't forget to leave any comments, votes, like and fan me too!!! ^_^

Love lots piz!!! Mmmmwwahhhhhhhhhh!!!

~CeruleanBlues~

================================================================

FIONA’s POV

I’m sure what I said to Marcus that I want to plan our wedding was my own decision, and I don’t regret saying those words to him. After I told him, I couldn’t explain the expression written on his face but all I could say, he was happy and a bit surprised of my sudden announcement that I want to plan for our wedding.

True that I accepted our engagement with one another, but when it comes to the time when we say our vows, I never said anything beyond our engagement. I was even thankful that Marcus was considerate enough not to pursue beyond our agreement.

When I say the joy painted on his face that I want to plan our wedding, I knew right then that I was doing the right decision. Although, there is still one problem going on that bothers me.

Could I really accept Marcus to be my husband?

Am I ready to say my vows to him as his future wife?

Most of all, do I even love him?

Love Marcus Archer?

That seemed hard to answer.

I don’t want to think about it. So, I shook my head and scanned around some weddings gown that my wedding organizer lay out for me to wear. Every piece of gowns looks so pretty and elegant. The set lay before me were the kind of gowns use for a particular wedding theme. Mine was just the simple classic garden wedding.

I tried one by one to see fit which would suit me the best. I keep changing and, look at myself in the mirror many times that I lost possible count how many gowns I have worn. In the end, I choose the one with a strapless gown with a white rose, diamonds studded at the center, just in front of my breasts. At the back was a silky satin white big ribbon that would be just below my waist.