Chapter three

Here's another chapter!!!!

Hope you enjoy!!

Don't forget to leave comments and vote too   ^_^

+ TYRELL’S POV +

I look again Miss Sausa’s resume and couldn’t stop myself laughing from our previous encounters. Once I was informed that my new assistant was with Alec, who was going to interview her, I immediately called him and informed that I’ll personally be the one to interview Miss Sausa.

From our interview I asked about her personally and obviously, she was playing safe in giving me the answers I needed to know, so she told me what her age, some of her hobbies, yada,yada, yada and some other stuff she told me that I can just get the information from her resume.

I told her some intimate questions like having a relationship with someone and ended up asking if she was still a virgin.

Her face flushed into crimson red after hearing my question.

Well, who wouldn’t be?

I continued to laugh at myself remembering her first day of employment. I know I shouldn’t have done it since it wouldn’t be moral of me to abuse my position but I couldn’t help myself, so I actually did it.

I gave her some of the impossible tasks continuously that it would be difficult for a normal person. I know she looked at me incredulously as if knowing that it would be impossible to complete the task, especially I told her to give coffee of my preference to my other executives when their assistants could have done it for them.

Even on her second day of employment, I still continue to give her the impossible task. Still I couldn’t help myself to admire her perseverance and tolerance with me giving orders. I was even more impressed that she was able to control her temper!

Now that was some kind of woman!

And finally I really wanted to see her temper when I asked her to warm my bed—knowing that I didn’t give her the opportunity to think while she was busy with all the paper works she was doing— and she absent-mindly agreed with me.

Before she could react to what she was agreeing, I took my chance to leave the room and just as I expected for a full minute, I heard her shout non-stop that she couldn’t believe that she agreed to allow me to bed with her.

That really made me laugh so hard.

Of course, I was just teasing her.

I’m a gentleman in any way that I wouldn’t force myself to any woman. Well, unless if she would offer herself willingly, then why would I not accept?

I’m a man after all and I have needs too.