𝟚 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕃𝕚𝕝𝕪

~•~

~•~

"Johnny, don't forget the-"

"Already got it, Gray." He chuckled, showing me the list before continuing to pack.

"Jordan you-"

"I got mine too." He interrupts, showing me his list.

"Lance, are you-"

"Yes, Gray. I'm ready." He came out from behind the tree with his bag already over his shoulder.

"Tyler-"

Tyler sighed, placing his hands upon my shoulders as he gave a stern look. "Gray, relax. We've done this dozens of times and we're all more than capable of taking care of ourselves." He ruffled my hair before bringing me into a hug.

I let out a deep sigh, wrapping my arms around him as I rested my forehead against his chest. "I know. I'm just worried about you guys. I don't want something to happen."

"Nothing's going to happen." Lance came up beside me, only rolling his eyes playfully as I forced him to join the hug.

"Yeah, we're experts at this." Johnny chimed in before throwing himself onto our little group, wrapping his arms tightly around us.

"Hey, what about me?" Jordan exclaimed as he latched himself onto our mess of limbs.

I relished in the feeling of content, savoring the moment before I knew it had to end. "Love you guys."

A chorus of "I love you idiots" and "I love you too's" echoed throughout our little group, slightly easing the unsteady feeling my wolf was stirring.

I looked down at my watch, sighing as I saw the time. "You guys leave in 10 minutes, you should be on the road by 8:00."

We all dispersed from the group hug, immediately going our separate ways to finish packing all of our things. "Tyler, can you pack the utensil bag?" I asked, continuing to shove our food necessities in its designated pouch.

I didn't listen for his response, too distracted by my own inner monologue. The only thing I could seem to focus on was this tense, anxious feeling that stirred deeply within me. It was like one side of me was saying to call off the day and for all of us to run off before anything could happen, but another side of me was telling me to stay and wait for what was to come. Both feelings made me feel sick to my stomach, but I dismissed it, not wanting to blow anything out of proportion.

"Gray, we're leaving." Tyler announced, knocking me from my thoughts.

I looked over to them, nodding hesitantly as I saw they were all packed and ready to depart. I sighed quietly, numbing out the uneasy feeling as I walked over to where they were gathered.