𝟝 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕪𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖

~•~

~•~

Less than an hour later, we were all running in wolf form towards my mate's territory. Me and the boys ran behind my mate and his group of pack warriors, mind linking every so often as we discussed the situation. We took a couple of breaks now and then, at times to catch rabbits and drink water and other times just to take a breather. A 12 hour distance by car was done in merely 5 hours with our enhanced speed. We arrived just at sundown.

I ran a tired hand through my hair as I threw on a large black shirt and shoved on some shorts underneath. I took a deep breath before heading over to the gathering group. Now fully clothed, me and the boys stood in a small circle away from my mate and his pack members.

You need to actually spend time with your mate, Johnny. I narrowed my eyes at him I tried to convince him once again to accept his mate. He groaned aloud, looking at Lance for help.

You're not getting help from me, kid. Lance joked. She's not gonna let it go.

I think you should try and talk to her, too. Jordan smiled up at Johnny, the kiddish look in his eye as prominent as ever. Having a mate is a blessing, Johnny.

He's right, you know. Tyler spoke, his tone solemn. You're lucky she wants you, man. Don't let us stand in the way of you being with the person that's meant to complete you.

Johnny looked down at his feet, clenching his fists. I'm not ready yet.

And that's okay. I assured him, giving a comforting pat to his bare shoulder. Just don't completely abandon the idea, Johnny. Just give it a try, even if it's just one time.

He looked down at me, his eyes full of sorrow and conflict. But if I do end up accepting her that means I leave you guys.

We won't be gone forever. Jordan shrugged. If we don't stay then we can still visit you, duh.

That's not enough though. The solemn look returned to Johnny's face. You guys are my family. I-I can't handle-I-I just-

Johnny. I frowned at the fearful look on his face. You don't have to make a decision now. We'll take everything as it comes, for now just keep walking through the open doors. Your mate being one of them. You never know, things might work out better than you expect. Even if they don't, we'll face that time when it comes. At this moment we are still here and we are all still together.

He nodded, shrugging the feelings away as he gave me a grateful look. Jordan launched towards Johnny to bring him into a deep hug, making him chuckle at our youngest. Before anything more could be said, the smell of my mate neared.

"If you guys are ready, my Beta will be showing you guys where you will be staying." My mate announced, the newfound pleasure his presence seemed to bring forth nearly suffocating. The bareness of his chest only made it all the more painful, though I refused to look knowing it'd be even harder to restrain myself.