𝟚𝟛 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕆𝕦𝕥

~•~

~•~

"If you even think about shifting, this will melt your insides in seconds."

I looked back at the tense scene, satisfaction rushing through me at the sight of Sherri shoving the electric collar onto Mara. I noticed her dial it to the highest setting, making me smirk before looking back down the path.

My bare feet led us back to my old pack's territory, where I'd have to show my mate's pack the dungeons and reveal to them every secret I've been hiding since I was 6.

The walk back felt shorter than the initial run I had taken in the first place. Though maybe it was because this time I was focused on the way my mate's eyes bored into my head instead of going stir crazy focusing on trying to prevent the impending doom of my mate and his entire pack.

"These are the dungeons." I announced before groaning as I struggled to push open the door. I rolled my eyes, kicking the door open with a bang as I let out an irritated huff.

Everything has to give me problems today, huh?

"The bars are made of silver and the walls are coated with wolfsbane." I said, taking the keys and opening the large jail cell.

My mate's pack members walked in with each prisoner, shoving them in one by one. I handed the keys to a nearby pack member, giving them a gentle smile.

"Thank you, Luna." He said, bowing his head before walking off. My eyes widened slightly at the term he addressed me, shocked that he had still viewed me as his Luna. I thought quietly to myself as the conversation rang through my head.

Luna's don't abandon their pack.

I cleared my throat, quickly brushing it off, though it threw me off greatly. "We can talk in my Mom's old office."

My mate nodded silently, eyes still looking at me intensely. I turned around quickly, not able to handle the feeling of vulnerability his eyes always cast upon me.

The walk to the packhouse was short and sweet, the sun glistening on my skin and the cool air being the perfect combination. I could feel their presence just a bit behind me, making me nervous as I led them towards my Mom's office.

Their eyes roamed about the fully stocked kitchen, the CD player on the dining table, and the dozens of CDs I had spread across the counter. I cringed at the looks on their faces.

They knew I didn't plan on ever going back.

The walk up to my Mom's office was much of the same. Pictures of me and the boys were hung on the walls, courtesy of my endless free time and my Mom's bedroom door was wide open, revealing the messy sheets I had slept in for the past 2 months.

"My Mom's office." I muttered shyly, opening the door to reveal the room I had grown up in most of my childhood.

I stood in the center of the office, watching them look around the room in interest. I let out a shaky breath as I leaned back against the desk.