𝟚𝟚 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕠𝕣

~•~

~•~

I paced up and down the floor of my room with my hands on my head, my heart pumping nervously and my mind overwhelmed with hundreds of possibilities and outcomes.

"Amongst his pack is a traitor. You've encountered this man, might've had a couple of discrepancies with him already. You know who it is, you just have to put the puzzle pieces together."

Ambrosia's voice replayed in my head as I recalled the conversation we had yesterday. I hit my hand against my forehead, trying to remember every detail of my stay on my mate's territory.

"Why can't you just tell me?" I asked her in irritation.

"Your future is determined by the choices you make. I cannot make your choice for you, I can only influence the course of your decision."

I need to warn them.

"C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, Gray." I said, hitting my head in frustration. My brain couldn't rack up a single negative moment I had spent at my mate's territory, recalling only the many good memories I had made with the boys, my mate, and the many other wonderful people I had met there.

Just as the leaves of the willow tree parted for me to make my trip back to the territory, she called my name. I looked back at the woman with a raised eyebrow, the moon only intensifying the look on her face.

"This traitor is with them." Ambrosia said referencing the group of enemies I had, whose sole purpose was to harness the power I had been cursed with. The same group of people who had left me lily flowers to taunt me and the same group of people who slaughtered the innocent girl back at my mate's pack.

I sat on my bed, anxiously bouncing my leg as I tried to rack my brain for an answer. Faces flashed through my mind as I tried to recall every moment I had spent with my mate's pack members.

Layla. No.
Colin. No.
Aston. No.
The boys. No.
My mate. No. No. No.

I threw myself back into the bed, letting out a groan of frustration.

Do you remember anything out of the ordinary? I asked my wolf desperately.

No. She replied regretfully. Let's just run through everything one by one, okay?

I sighed, nodding my head slowly as I shut my eyes, trying to put together a timeline of events that had happened and who I encountered.

Narrow it down to scuffles you might've had with someone. My wolf said.

"I've only had one or two bad run-ins with someone at my mate's pack-"

I paused mid-sentence, my eyes widening as I shot up, realization washing over me.