𝟚𝟠 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕟𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕆𝕦𝕥

~•~

~•~

"I'm pregnant."

I felt my jaw drop in shock, my body frozen as I processed her words before I felt the excitement settle in quickly. I grabbed her hands as I felt my eyes burn with happy tears. "Holy shit!" I squealed before nearly tackling her into a tight hug. "Congratulations!"

"That's amazing news, Sherri." Caleb smiled, happy for his pack member. "Congratulations."

Sherri gave us a weary smile. "I'm absolutely terrified."

"Oh, babe." I began, rubbing her back comfortingly as I saw the fear creep back onto her face. "That's completely normal. Having a pup is a big thing to deal with. Which part of it is freaking you out the most?"

Sherri let out an exasperated sigh. "All of it." She admitted with a shrug. "I'm scared of what Johnny's gonna say. I'm scared of what my parents are gonna say. I'm scared of what the pack is gonna say cause I mean I'm only 18 and I can't even take care of myself and I don't even know how to cook or change a diaper or-"

"Sherri." I grabbed ahold of her shoulders, staring into her eyes so I could snap her out of the endless fear train she was spiraling down. "First of all, you're 18. Your business is your business now, yeah, maybe your parents won't like it. Maybe they'll make a comment or two. But this is part of the life. You found your mate, you guys had your mating ceremony, it was only a matter of time before you guys had a pup. There's no wrong or right timeline to these kinds of things."

"Secondly, we both know Johnny has one of the biggest hearts in existence, right?" I nudged her with a playful smile, a light chuckle leaving her lips as she wiped the tears from her eyes. "Johnny is going to be ecstatic, Sherri." I said with vigor. "He is going to love your pup and he is going to be an amazing father, just like you're going to be an amazing mother. He won't get mad, he won't want to get rid of it and most importantly," I paused to make sure she was paying close attention to my next words. "He is not going to leave."

"Ignore what anyone else says." Caleb pitched in. "As long as you and Johnny are happy, which you will be, then nothing else will matter. If anyone has anything to say about it, they can come say it to me."

I beamed with pride at my mate, proud that I was destined to be with someone with such a good heart. He looked back at me for a few seconds, eyes fond as we shared a small passing moment of bliss together.

"Thank you guys." Sherri said as she embraced me once more, her arms wound tightly around me.

"We're going to be there for every second of it." I assured, hugging her back just as tight.

"Don't be afraid to come to us if you need anything." Caleb included. "It might also be a good idea to discuss building you and Johnny your own home."

Sherri nodded as we parted from our hug though her hand still held mine for a sense of comfort. "I was thinking of that as well. Thank you, Alpha and Luna, for your support. It really means so much to me."