fluffy five

Lol um idk really what to do...
Every time I try to do one of your guys' requests... I just can't write??So in order to keep writing, I'm going to do themed chapters of my choosing.

unedited

This fluff's theme:
Halloween

(because I don't remember doing a Halloween chapter and I feel very spooky today)

"I kinda like my costume," Dave admitted softly. He flexed in the mirror, showing off his muscles.

"Yeah, well, I should hope so. Maddie and I spent months on the costumes," you retorted.

"Do I get my web-slinger yet?" he pouted. Dave grabbed you by the shoulders and forced you to look into his red, gorgeous puppy dog eyes. "Please?"

You couldn't resist. "As long as you promise not to use it until we get to Kanaya's." He nodded quickly. "Alright, then. Here you go."

You placed the silly string in his grasp and watched as his gaze lit up. A crooked grin unfurled across his face.

And now, our protagonists arrive at Kanaya's Halloween party. This time skip was brought to you by Toothless and Hiccup from the island of Berk.

Rose greeted ya'll at the door. She was dressed as Cosmo from Fairly Odd Parents. She took a glance at ya'll's matching outfits and smiled. "You guys could win the costume cont-"

Dave interrupted Rose with some silly string straight to the face. She blinked a few times and began to laugh hysterically. "I'll l-let you bring that i-in only if you promise to s-spray Karkat, okay?" She managed to speak between suppressed giggles.

"Oh, I'm spraying everyone," Dave said. He looked to you and smiled, offering you his arm. "M'lady. As we made our way past Rose, I handed her our combined $20 costume contest entry fee.

You gladly took his arm to follow him in. There were lights flashing, karaoke happening, food being eaten, and young adults dancing. There was even an alcohol bar at the kitchen counter. Dave immediately made an unspoken decision that this was our destination.

"One hand-grenade and two jello shots, please," Dave ordered.

Kanaya slid Dave's drinks across the countertop. Dave, unknowing, turned around to greet a few of our friends. You slipped one of the jello shots into your mouth. When Dave swiveled back to his drinks, he found it a jello shot missing and silly-strung(?) you in the face.

You silly-strung him back.

The night went on, drawing you and Dave together on the dance floor. It was crowded seeing as Dirk and Maddie were busy with their drunk karaoke on the fireplace. Ya'll have to admit, they were pretty damn smooth. Underneath your feet, you could feel the crisp crunches of crushed candy wrappers.

The people around you rose and retreated like the ocean's relentless tide on a sandy shore. They got close, and suddenly, the music had pulled them away again. Each of your own movements were simply ephemeral, and nevermore were they seen that night. The music tap danced it's way to your eardrums, it's loose beat getting caught in a repetitive bounce back and forth in your skull. You and Dave were like a river- adjusting to every new melody and countermelody just as water may flow the path of least resistance.

Dave brushed his fingertips over the silhouette of your twirling figure, and shockwaves ripple through your body. The soft prickling crept along your curves and up your spine, through your neck and down your arms until it reached your fingertips where it disappeared into thin air. By this time, Dave had already found a new place on you to place his hands. You took a fist full of platinum blonde hair and pulled his lips down to your neck. His hot breath billowed across your skin.

Baby, you're like lightning in a bottle. I can't let you go now that I got it. And all I need is to be struck by your electric love.

His every touch sets off fireworks like your body is the Fourth of July. You feel safe in his gentle care and in his willful arms. Dave felt it, too. His hips met yours in a passionate lust, drawing a grand smile on your cheeks.

And then his lips were on yours in an instant. Savor sparked in the small space between you two, and hot, electric energy raced in small doses of dopamine through your locked lips.

"And the winners of the costume contest and $520 are (Y/N) and Dave, costumed as Spidergwen and Spiderman."

The fireworks had their finale as Dave picked you up and spun you around

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The fireworks had their finale as Dave picked you up and spun you around.

"Congrats, Spidergwen," he growled in your ear. "Happy Halloween."

Hey guys! It's been so long and I just wanted to thank each and every one of you. We're so close to 60K reads! Let's get 'em there, folks!

ALSO, sorry I haven't been updating a lot. It's summer now, though, and I was hoping to write more... Except for the fact that I have summer gym, marching band practice nearly 5 days a week in August all month, and my dad is deployed right now so I have to do a lot around the house.

Anyways, I'm turning 15 in September, yay!

Love you all, see you soon. <3