fluffy six

AU, I guess, because this one doesn't follow the storyline I've written previously. (There's a lot of hints in here as to who my newly discovered favorite YouTuber is. Comment yours!)

Do you ever just lock eyes with someone, and know?

Well, maybe not eyes in this case, but rather sunglasses.

You had just turned the corner, and there he was. He was holding a venti Pinkity Drinkity in one hand, and in the other, a dog leash. He was wearing an Adidas hoodie with strawberries on the logo.

And then you were in love.

Feeling more confidence than you ever had in your whole life, you walked smoothly over to him and put on your best smile. "Hi, I'm (Y/N). I like your dog."

He grinned and tugged gently on the leash to get the dog to stop pulling down the sidewalk. "You can pet her if you want. Her name's Mary."

You bent down in front of the dog, coming to the conclusion that it was one of the sweetest dogs you had ever met. The pale white pitbull seemed to smile at you as her tongue lolled out of the side of her mouth.

"She's so cute!" You exclaimed before rising to your feet.

He was watching you intently, waiting silently.

You took initiative. "Are you going to tell me your name or am I just going to have to call you sister?"

"Dave!" He blurted quickly. "My name's Dave. Can I have your number?" Dave was blushing furiously.

"Yeah, sure!" You waited a little while for him to take his phone out of his jacket. "(321)-336-1127."

"Great! I'll text you sometime, yeah?" Dave couldn't keep his rosy cheeks in check.

"Yeah, I'd like that." You waved goodbye, petting Mary one last time before turning back to your route to Starbucks.

Your heart fluttered as you walked away, realizing you had just met the one.

So thank you to all of you for reading! If you haven't guessed my favorite YouTuber by now, it's James Charles! Here's a list of all the hints I dropped, did you manage to catch all of them?
- Pinkity Drinkity
- strawberry Adidas hoodie
- pale white dog named Mary, short for Flashback Mary
- "sister"
- and the telephone number: 321 is today's date, and 3,361,127 is James's current subscriber count

Go support @jamescharles on YouTube, Instagram and Twitter, and @jamescharless on Snapchat Use code "james" for 10% off!

IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!

I know I haven't been updating but I swear I've been trying. I was working on a library lock in and a soulmate AU but I wasn't geting anywhere with either, so I decided a small fanfic would be good.

Thanks for reading, I love you all!

(Less than 100 away from 70K reads, yay!)