fluffy two

for KittyLink

honeymoon special (before kids and junk) 😘

You sighed as an airplane attendant called for a Milwaukee-Seattle flight. 8 more minutes, you thought sadly and looked over at Dave.

He was sleeping, god damn it.

You shoved him in the shoulder. "Hey, what the fuck, Dave?"

"Wha~" Dave sat up groggily.

"You can sleep after we get on the plane," you told him fiercely. "I don't want to accidentally leave you behind on our honeymoon because you were sleeping."

"Yeah, yeah," he mumbled, grabbing the chocolate muffin next to him and taking a bite of it. "Mmmm...."

Is it good? "Can I have some?" You asked quietly.

Dave shook his head. "No."

"Why?" You ask with pleading puppy dog eyes as you begin to play with his platinum hair.

"Because," Dave said taking another moutful. "You have cooties."

You pulled on the strand of hair you were playing with. "Well I guess that means you'll have to sleep on the floor, huh?"

"But, (Y/N)," he whined. Dave took one last giant bite of the chocolate muffin, humphed, and handed you the rest. He mumbled, "here."

You gave him a kiss on the cheek and then you heard the airplane attendant call for your plane. "Milwaukee, Wisconsin to Orlando, Florida, now boarding."

*lovely time skip brought to you by Cinderella's fairy god mother*

You looked up at Dave as you two stood in front of Cinderella's Castle on Disney World's Main Street. He had his hands wrapped around your waist, posing for a picture that someone was kind enough to take. You were wearing a black and white polka dot strapless dress and pastel yellow pumps accompanied by the classic Minnie Mouse red bow headband. Dave wore a pair of nice cargo shorts and red vans with a black tee-shirt that said "That's my Disney Princess" on the front.

The young girl handed you your phone back and Dave thanked her with a smile.

"Aw," you cooed, showing Dave the picture. It was rainy today, so there weren't a lot of people in your picture, but the sun had come out just for you and Dave.

"You're so adorable." Dave zoomed in at your face and poked you in the nose. "See?"

You laughed. "Want your apple juice?"

Dave didn't even stop to answer before shoving a hand into your purse to grab the apple juice. He popped the cap and took a swig.

*time skip brought to you by the magical wish-granting Genie*

Dave held your hand as you stepped down off of the Aladdin's Magic Carpet ride. You were giddy with smiles as you spotted a Dole-Whip stand just outside the exit.

"Dave! Dave, look! Dole-Whips!" You tugged on his hand as you pulled him out of the fenced in ride. "Come on!"

"Are they good?" Dave asked skeptically, reading the sign. Pineapple juice over vanilla soft ice cream.

"Only the best thing you'll ever taste!" You squealed and handed the Disney service member your credit card. "Four Pineapple Dole-Whips please."

"Four? Why four?" Dave asked.

You rolled your eyes. "After you've finished your first, you'll be wanting your second." After a few minutes, the Disney service member handed you four, two to each of you. "Thanks!"

You scooped a spoonful from Dave's and put it in his mouth. He seemed to decide whether he liked it or not. After deciding yes, he snatched his spoon from your hands and began to devour his quickly.

"See? I told you," you giggled as the speakers announced that the park will be closing. You finished yours, but Dave was still at the top of his second.

"Mmmhmmm," he purred.

"Alright, hurry up, I wanna ride the magic carpet again," you punched him in the arm. "Chug, chug, chug!"

Dave went wide-eyed as he choked on the Dole-Whip. He cringed and swallowed. "How did you finish so fast?"

"Why haven'y you finished yet?"

"Touché."

Didn't know how to end it, but I loved writing this chapter! Thanks for reading, lovelies. 😍😘