Epilogue

(Y/N) Strider kissed her husband firmly on the lips, intertwining her fingers with his.

"We accomplished everything we wanted," he whispered softly into her ear. His breath tickled her skin like a soft summer breeze.

She shivered and pressed his forehead against hers. Dave placed his hand to her round, full stomach. "And more." (Y/N) smiled against Dave's lips as he kissed her again.

"Come on, guys!" Max groaned as he covered his younger sister's eyes with his hands.

"I'm not a baby, anymore, Max!" Ella cried. She pried away her older brother's fingers and squealed. "Daddy loves Momma!"

Dave laughed. "I love your Momma very, very much. And I love both of you, more than anything in the world. Your new sister, too."

"Did you think of any names, Ella?" (Y/N) cooed to her six-year-old daughter.

The little girl nodded with the biggest grin. She was dressed in a cutesy red dress for her birthday. "Max helped pick it out-" she turned to face Max, who was scratching the back of his head and blushing furiously. "Olivia!"

"I like that one," Dave said. He picked up his daughter and kissed her on the forehead. Ella had his hair and eyes, while Max had your features and Dave's height.

"Olivia it is." The mother decided, rubbing her belly.

Dave turned around and placed his mouth on the baby. "Did you hear that? Your name's gonna be Olivia."

(Y/N) looked down at him with so much love and peace. How could I ever get so lucky?

The doorbell rang, and Dave moved to answer it. He opened the door, revealing five familiar faces.

"Auntie Maddie!" Ella cried, running to hug her aunt. The brown haired woman reached down to pick up her niece. "Hey, baby! Have you been good?"

Maddie and Dirk's kids stepped in the door: Katie, the oldest, was 14. Katie had been born when Maddie was 19, after Maddie and Dirk got married. She was the spitting image of her mother. The two standing in front their sister were a bit shorter, dressed in soccer uniforms. They were 7 years old. Riley (girl) and Nick were identical twins and both had caramel colored hair and Maddie's brown eyes. Nick immediately ran to Max, his cousin older than him by 6 years, and stomped on his foot.

Dave Bro-hugged (huehue :3) Dirk and scooped up Riley. He tickled her until she cried for him to stop.

"You're so cute," he laughed. "Just like your Dad."

Dirk smacked Dave on the head. "I'll have you know that I'm adorable not cute."

"Adorable? I dunno," Maddie said skeptically as she studied Dirk with Ella still on her hip.

(Y/N) wrapped her arms around Dave and rested the side of her face on his back. "We picked a name!"

Maddie shrieked and set Ella down next to Riley. "What'd you pick?"

"Olivia," Dave answered while he watched the kids go running into the basement.

"That's a good one," she smiled softly.

"Are you two all done?" (Y/N) asked, causing Maddie looked up at Dirk with a pouty face.

"Yes," he grumbled. "We're done. No more."

"But, Dirkkkkk," Maddie whimpered. "They're growing up."

Dirk sighed. "No."

"We'll just have to see about that," Maddie winked at (Y/N), who licked Dave's shoulder.

Maddie pulled on Dirk's arm. She led him to the kitchen to set down the food she brought.

Dave scrunched his nose. "Are we done after this one?" He asked and turned around to face (Y/N).

"I dunno," she answered, shrugging.

"Maybe four more," he joked as he kissed his wife's nose.

(Y/N)'s (e/c) eyes widened. "I don't think I could handle seven kids!"

"Joking." He let go and shut the door. Dave grabbed her hand and pulled her away from the front door. "Come on. Let's go peek at the presents."

"You ass."

The End

But not really...

I'm planning to write 300-600 word fluff until we reach 70-100 parts!

p.s. this is only part 42.

DO NOT REMOVE THIS BOOK FROM YOUR LIBRARY! IT IS NOT OVER YET!

I REPEAT IT IS NOT OVER YET (the plot line is but the fluff will come)

Huehue

THANKS SO MUCH READERS I LOVE YOU