Chapter 5

You looked in the mirror at yourself in black jeans, a (f/c) hoodie, and your favorite (f/c) converse. You had pulled your (h/c) hair back in side braid.

Just then you heard the doorbell ring, and you grabbed your new phone in its new (f/c) case. You opened the door and saw Dave smiling.

"You look great, Princess," he said smiling.

You rolled your eyes and pulled the door shut behind you. Dave's shades hid his eyes. "And you still look like a fuckass." You left Dave mouth open as you hopped into the passenger seat of his car.

Dave's car was a red 1962 Chevrolet Corvette that had tan leather seats and a CD collection that actually rocked. You arrived with Dave not soon after 7:00, and cars already lined the road and Vriska's driveway.

"Woah..." You swallowed nervously.

Dave laughed. "Don't worry, they're all great. Well, maybe except Karkat...."

You followed Dave to the door, and he gave you a crooked smile before pushing open the door and releasing loud screams from the house. He pulled you in by the hand and you were dragged into a swirling mass of drunk teenagers.

"Dave!" They all shouted simultaneously.

"Guys, this is (Y/N). (Y/N) this is the gang. Karkat, John, Rose, Jade, Aradia, Feferi, Tavros, Gamzee, Nepeta, Eridan, Kanaya, Equius, Terezi, and Vriska." They all waved. They were the most... Unqiue.... Of people.

"Oh, she's so cute!" Kanaya squealed.

"She is purrrty," Nepeta purred.

"When did you pick her up, Dave?" Vriska asked, twirling her hair.

"No! It's not like that!" You said.

"Just friends," Dave agreed.

"Mmmkay, Dave. Whatever you say," Kanaya winked at him.

You were both blushing and thank god, someone changed the subject. "Who wants more shots?" Terezi smiled.

Several hands shot up and they all went screaming to the kitchen. "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Dave threw his hands up and ran off.

You shook your head and followed him. Better make sure he doesn't drink too much...

Dave downed 9 Jell-O shots, 4 mystery slimes, and about 15 smaller vodka shots. He went to grab another, but you grabbed his hand and gave the shot to Gamzee. Dave pouted and gave you a look.

"No more," you said sternly. "I think 30 shots for you is enough. Zero, is really more than enough."

You spun around, someone tapping you on the shoulder. Kanaya. "I brought you a glass of soda."

You smiled and took it gratefully. Watching all of them drink was making you thirsty. You watched all of the others continue to drink and get drunk until most of them passed out where they sat. Dave acted like he had drank nothing at all. The drink Kanaya gave you was now empty, and you were beginning to feel whoozy.

"Dave," you mumbled, shaking his shoulder. "I think Kanaya poisoned me..."

Dave laughed. "Oh come on, (Y/N), it was only soda."

"I dunno..." You felt as if you were going to fall over. "I think it's time to go."

"Kanaya!" Dave called his friend over.

"What?" She groaned in response.

"Did you give (Y/N) alcohol?" Dave asked.

"Oh come on! It was only a little!" Kanaya whined.

Dave gestured towards you. "Only a little?"

"Okay, maybe I thought she'd handle it better!" She protested.

"Kanaya!" Dave was angry. "Now I've got no designated driver!"

You stumbled towards the wall. "Guuuuuuhhhhh." Your head was pounding like you had been smacked with a hammer.

"You'll just have to stay here for the night," Kanaya said calmly. "There's a spare bedroom down the hall. Second door on the right. A twin bed, so one of you will have to sleep on the floor."

Dave nodded as you began to slide down the wall onto the floor. He saw you and pointed. "Look what you did!"

"Well it's not my fault she's never had a drink before," Kanaya grumbled.

Dave picked you up and carried you down the hall into a small bedroom with a single twin bed. He pulled covers away from the bed with one arm before setting you down and covering you with the blankets. "Goodnight, Princess," he whispered softly.

Your eyes had already begun to close when Dave sat with his back the the bed and fell asleep.

"Fuckass," you managed with a smile.