"She's gorgeous" I say to Artie.

He frowns "Why do girls always do that. Compliment other girls even though they can't hear them?"

I laugh "I'm not sure why actually" he chuckles and Viktor walks up to us.

"What are you two chattering about?" He asks.

I smile "Nothing important. You look amazing by the way" I say.

He really does. His grey suit is tailored to perfection and the white shirt beneath just shows off his tattoos beneath. "You do too princesa" he says.

"Viktor!" A voice calls out and I watch Viktor cringe. A hand grabs his shoulder and I follow the arm to see an uncanny older version of Viktor. "Who's this?" He asks him as he looks over me.

Viktor growls "Não falar com re"

"Estamos falando em Portugeuse agora? Existe algo que você quer ajudar a esconder a beleza aqui?" The man laughs. He looks over at me and holds out his hand. I take it and feel a horrible sense come over me. "The name's Elijah. I'm Viktor's father. Have we met before?" He asks.

I frown. Maybe we had. I did know his face from somewhere and it wasn't from what was on top of Viktor's shoulders. "I don't think so. I'm Bella" I say with a smile anyway.

A flash of recognition covers his face and he grips my hand a little tighter. "I know you! You work in that house. The one in the middle of nowhere with whats-his-face. Ehm.... Lucas!"

My eyes widen. That's where he's from. He does business with Lucas. Sean's father. "That's me" I say nervously.

Lucas didn't know what happened to us. To him we were just the help around the house. Nothing more. Nothing less. He wasn't unkind he just pretended as if we didn't exist.

I relax slightly knowing that ot's through Lucas that he knows me and not Sean.

He looks back over at Viktor "Katerina is here. I invited her"

Viktor glares at him. "Why? Who told you that you could invite anyone never mind that bitch"

His father's face changes. "She's going to be your wife in a few months so pick up your act. Look, here she comes"

A girl about eighteen runs over and links arms with Elijah. "Viktor! You look amazing" she says. I take it to be Katerina.

She wears a long green dress and her black hair is tied up in a bunch on her head. She barely reached my chin in height and looks extremely excited.

Viktor looks up at me "Go mingle" he says and then seems to think about it "Actually don't. Don't drink anything unless Lisa, Artie, Oliver or myself gives you it directly and don't talk to anyone you don't have to"

I laugh and nod "I'll be fine. Don't worry"

He shakes his head as I walk away. People ignore me as I head for the food. A hand grabs my arm and I stumble into a room. "Hey!" I protest.

I'm spun around and pinned to the wall behind me. "Two days!" Freddie yells in my face. The voices outside are so loud that you don't notice his voice. "You've been gone all night and had everyone worried sick. They all think you're dead. But not me. I told them you'd be here. Isaac told me that you weren't stupid enough to come back but here you are playing dress up in the lions den"

I glare at him "Are you done?" I ask. "Can I go?"

He glowers and punches the wall beside my head. "You're a fucking idiot. We all know that. You're impulsive and stubborn but deep down I truly thought you were better than this. You really think that they're going to help you? They're probably out there wondering how to kill you"

I smile "You're probably right. But so is Sean and I'm the only one doing jack shit about it. If you didn't notice Angie's having a baby soon and do you really think that that will be it. That we'll still be the messed up family that we are? We can't protect a baby. We need out of there and Viktor's the only one who's offered to help"

He grab my injured wrist and I cry out as he squeezes it "Just because they fixed you up temporarily doesn't mean they'll do it permantly"

I rip my hand from his grip "Fuck you"

Then he slaps me. My eyes go wide as my hand goes to my cheek. "I would say that you're just as bad as the rest of them but you aren't. You're worse" I hiss.

He grabs me again but this time by the throat and the door swings open. "What the fuck is going on?" Viktor roars. The entire party stops as Freddie drops me.

I punch him in the face and shove him away. "Viktor. Meet my ex. Freddie"