Promises (Part 3)

Melody got into her own car with her family and I got in the car with Alice. Max was taking half of us, while Alice the other half. You just can't fit seven people in a five person car.

"You didn't tell her now did you." Alice asked.

"No." I admitted.

"I took Minho out of that room for nothing." Alice said.

"Melody is a bridesmaid." I said. Alice laughed at that.

"Like she's going." Alice said.

"She just decided she is." I said.

"I wish who ever meets her the best of luck, she wasn't happy with Mom last time they met each other." Alice said.

"She still isn't happy with her." I said.

"You better tell her soon. No use in hiding secrets like that." Minho told me.

"I just can't. She's already happy that we're doing Freshman year together." I said.

"Speaking of high school, what about you Minho?" Alice asked him. Minho was convinced that he couldn't go to school anymore and was already to drop out. He would only be entering his second year of high school.

"I found a job-" Minho started.

"Minho you are fifteen years old! I told you, I'm not allowing you to get your permit to drive until you say you'll go to that school. Melody and her older sister are going to the same high school. Kyle will probably be back halfway through the school year." Alice said. "Once your done with four years of college you can stop."

"College?" Minho exclaimed.

"I don't have that kind of money." Minho said.

"We'll worry about that when the time comes, right now you need to go to high school. Once you're sixteen then you can get a paying job. That is my final statement." Alice said.

"Do you want a sweet sixteen party?" I teased.

"No I want to be able to drive legally when I'm sixteen." Minho said. "Fine I'll go and finish school, but I get my permit."

"Fine by me, you can drive everyday with Max and Kyle to the shelter." Alice decided.

"Fine." Minho said.

"Fine." Alice said.

"Fine."

"Fine."

"Fine."

"Fine."

"Enough with the fines, we don't own any money to anyone. Besides I still have a problem." I stated.

"Yeah you need to stop being a chicken." Minho said.

"I'm not a chicken." I stated.

"Fine your a scary cat." Minho said.

"I'm not a scary cat ether! I just don't  want to tell her." I told them.

"Kyle you better tell her today, or I'm telling her and it isn't going to be pretty." Alice told me.

"Or I'll tell her." Minho said.

"Point being, you're going earlier than us by a week or so to settle in. We'll come for the wedding, and then your staying there until Christmas." Alice said.

"But I really can't tell her." I told them.

"You better find a way and soon." Alice said as she pulled up in front of the church. "Especially since you'll be spending the whole day with her." Alice added.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

The whole book is almost done. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😩😩😩😩😩😩

Speaking of the third book, there are two book covers I can't pick between: