A Fourth of July Wish (Part 14)

We ended up watching two movies, before Alice declared it was time to go.

"Come on we have to get ready." Alice said. "I want you all dressed up in red, white and blue. Don't worry Melody, your mom left a dress too when she dropped you off."

"I have to wear a dress?" Melody asked.

"Yeah, both Macy and you." Alice said. "Michael and Mike you both have white shirts with collars that I want you to wear. Minho, there's a red one of the same style in the closet there too in your size. Kyle, same thing, I bought you one too, but in blue. Melody and Macy, come here. Melody I'll give you your dress and I'll do Macy's hair." Minho took his brothers to their room and started telling them which shirt to put on. Macy was already dressed, so Alice just took Melody and Macy in Macy's room. I went to my own room and started looking for the shirt.

When I finally did find it, I wasn't happy. It was a blue polo shirt that had a collar. I hated collars, but I put it on anyway, so Alice would be happy. I put on a nicer pair of jeans and ran my fingers through my hair. I went into the hallway, where Minho and his brothers were already waiting.

"We're dressed like the American flag." Minho said.

"It isn't by mistake." I told him.

"I though so." Minho replied. Melody and Macy came out of the room. Macy had the same dress she had on earlier, a red, white and blue dress. Her hair was in two little braids tied together with red hair ties. Melody had her curly blonde hair let loose, with a red, white and blue sun dress on, one that was blue on the bottom and changed to red and to white as it traveled up. She had white sandals in her hands.

"So, finally going to call her your girlfriend?" Minho teased.

"Shut up." I told him as I pushed him.

"Max hurry up!" Alice called. Max walked into the room wearing a red shirt, not polo, but the same color as Alice's red dress.

"I'm ready, I'm ready." Max said. "How are we splitting up?" Max asked Alice.

"I was thinking if I would take Michael, Mike, and Macy, and the older ones with you?" Alice said. "Is that ok?" She asked looking at Minho. Minho shook his head quickly. "Great! Now let's take pictures!" Alice said happily.

"Photos?" Melody asked.

"I can barley get Kyle in a nicer looking shirt, he'll barley put one on if I drag him to church, I'm making sure I have some photos." Alice said.

"Fine." I said. "Let's line up like the American flag." We all went outside, Alice positioned us with our backs to the forest. Max, Melody and I in the back row, with Max to Alice's left, who was behind the camera, me, then Melody. Minho was next to Max, but a little more in front, on one knee, Macy sitting down on his knee with Michael and Mike in front of Melody and I. Alice snapped a few hundred photos, before Max told her to stop.

"You take my spot, and I'll take a few photos." Max told her. We took another few thousand photos. "Alright let's go." Max finally said. Michael, Mike and Macy all went into Alice's car and Melody, Minho and I all went into Max's car. Max turned on some country music and we started going down the dusty road after Alice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Nots

This chapter is a little longer, not as long as I would have liked it, but there might be 2-3 parts left of this chapter. It's almost time for fireworks!

I did look into ship names, believe it or not. They may end up together, they may not.

Kyle and Melody
1. Klody
2. Kyldy

Minho and Melody
1. Minody
2. Minlody

Max and Alice
1. Mlice
2. Mace

I kinda like the boy's name first so yeah idk why. Comment any more ideas or ship names. I kinda want to get an "official" ship name for Alice and Max now. So yeah.

•••

More happy news! Kinda. So, there will be a Broken Silence Spin Off. I asked if I should do this when Kyle's former bully showed up at his doorstep, Nicky Gilbert. The story will be told from her point of view, and what happened after she left Michigan, and why she was there in the first place.

The story will not be published until Broken Silence ends (I plan to finish it at latest early May 2017). Currently, I'm just figuring the plot, character names, cover and how long it's going to be. It isn't going to be very long, Mr. Nobody is 55 parts and Broken Silence is currently 58 parts, so it will be shorter. It'll be just a short little thing, as the third book is being planned out (yes there will be a third book, the name is unknown currently). I've made the cover, and I'll post it below, since I think it's pretty cool. I like the simple style and the title gives a small hint about a few things.

If you actually read that whole thing, THANK YOU!

Word Count: 893