I Find A Way To Deal With The Pain, Minho Style (Part 4)

We all got in the car quickly, including Thomas.

"You want to stop for flowers or something?" Max asked.

"She isn't dead." I told him.

"But it's nice-" Max tried.

"That's his way of saying, shut up and drive." Minho said.

"What ever happened to please and thank you." Thomas mumbled.

"Thank you Thomas!" Max cried. "He's the youngest out of all of us, yet I'm pretty sure he's the smartest one." As Max said they, he started driving down the long roads.

"I don't care!" Minho yelled. "I just got two more brothers! They have the worst problems, and one of them could shut up for another day!

"Now who's the second brother you just got?" Max asked.

"Thomas, no duh." Minho said. Thomas looked surprised by the comment, and so did I, but nether of us said anything. After a million years, Max finally pulled up in the hospital. I got out of the car and tried to start running again, but Max held me back.

"Call your sister now. She was crying all morning. Call her now." Max told me as he held out his phone towards me. I clicked on Alice's name and she quickly answered.

"What's wrong Max?" She said quickly.

"This is Kyle-"

"Kyle you're talking again!" Alice cried.

"Yeah I am." I told her. "Long story short I punched Poppy-"

"Again!"

"Then started talking again, ran away again-"

"Again!"

"Fell in the street-"

"Again!"

"Cried and realized I need to see Melody now. So please tell your boyfriend to let go of me and let me see her already!" I said, raising my voice a touch.

"You're at the hospital?" Alice asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

"I'm coming now." Alice told me, then the call went dead.

"Now we go see Melody." I insisted. Max let go of me, but I couldn't start running again because Minho took hold of my hoodie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

So, I think a writer's block is starting to happen again. I don't know where to go with the story anymore, which is kinda sad. I need a few more chapters before it ends (parts and all).

Ideas?

Word Count: 361