A Run To Ibaleterm (Part 12)

When we entered the house the smell of cookies overcame us. I walked straight into the kitchen where Max, Michael, and Mike were covered in flour. Macy was adding sprinkles to a few cookies with Minho. As for Melody her hair was pulled up into a messy ponytail and she was putting cookies into the oven and taking other cookies out.

"What happened to my kitchen!" Alice cried. The whole kitchen was covered in flour.

"He did it!" Mike and Michael said at the same time.

"I was Max's idea." Minho added.

"All four of you here." Alice said as she pointed next to her. All four of the boys came and stood next to her. "I hope you get cleaning now. Melody, they'll clean, and Macy you can finish up those sprinkles."

"The rest of the cookies will be done in ten minutes." Melody told her.

"I'll take them out for you." Alice decided. Melody and I left the kitchen quickly.

"Ibaleterm?" Melody asked.

"As always." I responded. We ran to my room as grabbed the stuff, then we made run all the way to our kingdom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

I'm sorry, but a lot is happening next chapter and I didn't know where to add this part so I just had to make it its own chapter.

I should have put a short chapter warning. Sorry!

Word Count: 😭 230