Chapter 19

And he was right, if a potential suitor could not withstand an interrogation, and a few threats. Then he wasn't worth the time and potential heartache, he could cause Karo.

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

"So, Andre, since you already know what I am capable of. Does that mean, I don't need to threaten you. For you to understand your future if you hurt my sister?"

"Nope, no need for threats. I am in this, until the day I die. That is, if she is willing to have me for that long?" He asked turning to Karo, and she smiled.

"Is that a proposal Andre?"

"No sir, it is a fact. I would not dare propose, unless asking you first."

"Good, good man. When the time comes, you have my permission." I watched as both Andre and Karo sagged in the chairs in relief. Which made me smile.

I looked up at Dimitri, and he winked at me.

I growled, "what have I told you about doing that?" I asked him quietly.

"Hmm, something along the lines of, not doing it in front of anyone else." He laughed.

"You just wait, I'll get you back for that." I told him, as I shifted in my chair, and clenched my thighs together.

"My God, you are magnificent Roza." He leaned close to my ear, "I can't wait to be inside you again. It's been too long, my love."

"It was at lunch Dimi, but I agree, that was too long ago."

"Soon my love, very soon. I will make love to you again."

"Not soon enough for me."

Before we knew it, it was the day of Mason and Jill's wedding. Mason had asked Eddie to be his best man. While Dimitri, Chris, and Andre would be his groomsman.

As they said their vows, Dimitri and I could not take out eyes off of each other. When they kissed, Dimitri winked at me, making me bite my lip. When I did, I saw lust, flare in his eyes.

At the end of the wedding, I took Dimitri's arm, and we walked back down the aisle together.

Leaning close he whispered, "Just in case you were wondering. I am going to punish you tonight, for biting that lip."

"Then I will have to punish you for winking at me."

He growled at me, from deep in his chest. "I can't wait. Because your punishments, always turn out to be my greatest pleasures."

"The same goes for you, my love."

Mason and Jill were going to Cabo San Lucas for a two-week honeymoon. Mason worried about taking so much time off. I told him, that his honeymoon, did not count against his vacation time. He tried to argue, but he knew me to well. And he knew, that once I made up my mind, there was no changing it.

Mason and Jill had been back from their honeymoon, for a few days. When Dimitri and I, decided that now was the time to announce our upcoming wedding. So, at dinner we did just that.

Dimitri tapped his fork, against his wine glass.

"Roza and I, have an announcement to make." Turning to me he asked, "would you like to do the honors my love?"

"You can." We both stood up, with our wine glasses in hand.

"As you all know, several months ago, Roza agreed to make me the happiest man on earth. So, in two and a half months, we are getting married."

(DPOV)

There were screams, squeals, and cries of joy throughout the room. The women all gathered around Roza, to congratulate her, as the men did the same to me.