Chapter 7

(DPOV)

Fuck, my woman is a goddess. Girlfriend/boyfriend seemed like such juvenile terms as to what we really are to each other. But until I could find a ring befitting her, anything more than that would have to wait. Again we slept. I woke up to every man's wet dream, or hell any dream really.

My Roza, was leaning on her hand above me as she drew designs on my chest and stomach. Every few second she would pull the sheet down exposing more and more of my body, to her searching eyes. 

"I know your awake baby." She giggled, my God what a wonderful sound that was.

"Yes, my love, I am. Did you need or want something baby?" I asked making my implication clear.

"Oh baby, there are so many things I need and want from you." She purred. Hell, just the sound of her purring had me hard as fucking rock.

"Such as?"

"This for one."

She jerked the sheet off the bed and straddled my legs, leaned over me and licked the lines of my abs. Holy hell, that tongue is going to get her into so much fucking trouble one of these days. Up and down she licked my stomach, then across every  line of my abs, then around my pecs and ribs. I was so fucking hard already; my cock was standing so high it was pressed against her heated core. But I was not going to make her stop. For both our sakes, I would gladly let her do just as she fucking pleased to my, stark raving mad with desire for her, body.

I was so turned on I couldn't even form words at first; all I could do was moan.

"Oh, my Roza... yes baby, that feels soo amazing milaya."

Then she nipped everywhere her tongue had touched, one of my hands wound itself into her hair, the other was caressing the inside of her thighs. She swept her tongue over each and every line of my torso. When I felt her maddeningly sexy tongue begin to caress the line of my very pronounced V, my hips surged off the bed, begging her for more. I was so far gone that I had no idea she had removed my boxer-briefs.

"Do you like that baby?"

"Mmm hmm." Again I couldn't form words.

"What do you want Mitri? Tell me what your body aches for."

"You Roza, I want you. I need you sooo fucking bad baby."

"What do need me to do baby?"

"God Roza, please don't make me say it, you already know."

"Yes baby, I need to hear you say it."

"I need your mouth on my cock baby, please." I begged.

"What do you need my mouth to do to your cock baby?"

"Roza," I groaned. "I need you suck me off Roza." I finally said determinedly.

"Your wish is my command baby." She said with a very saucy smile.

That said, she did the exact same thing to me that she had done the last time, my cock was between her luscious lips. For this to be only the second blow job that she's ever given, she was mag-fucking-nificent. I would never tire of her or her body, although her body has never been what's drawn me to her. It has always been her heart and soul that's both put me at ease and set me afire. After I came so hard it rocked my soul, she gave me one last lick.

Looking at me from underneath those beautifully long lashes she said, "did you enjoy that baby?"

"Oh, fuck yeah." I breathed out. "Now walk that beautiful pussy of yours up here and sit on my face."