Chapter 18

"Roza?" Dimitri asked me one day, while we were in my office working.

"Yes?"

"It is time for Natasha, to receive her punishment."

"Are you sure, that you want to do this?"

"I have to, she needs to be punished for what she did. And sitting in a cell downstairs, just isn't enough."

"Very well, I will put in a call for the ricin."

"Thank you."

"I would do anything for you Dimi."

"I know you would, just as I would do for you."

Later that day, I made the call, that I promised Dimitri I would make. And was informed that the ricin, would be here in a few days.

Sylvia was found, and brought downstairs, a few days later.

When Dimitri and I got downstairs, she was also strapped to the rack.

"So, Sylvia, I have heard some very bad things about you."

"Let me go you stupid little bitch. Before my daughter's father, finds out what you have done. He will kill you."

"Sorry, but that is not going to happen. Where do you think, that I heard the things, that I have heard about you from?" She just stared at me. "Victor told me some of the things, that you have done to Natalie." She looked shocked.

"Trying to drown a three-week-old baby, is unforgivable. Just like the other things you've done to her. So, today, you are going to pay for those things. You rented her out, when she was twelve years old. So, I am going to do the same to you."

"What are you talking about?!!"

"You will see. How much did he pay you, to rape your twelve-year-old little girl?"

"That is none of your business, whore!!"

"Hmm, wrong answer, sweetheart." I looked up and saw Celeste standing close by, disgust written all over her face. "Celeste, make her answer my question."

"Yes boss."

It didn't take much with her, a few hits to the stomach, and face and she was bawling her eyes out.

"How much?"

"Five... five hundred dollars?"

"Why did you do it?"

"There was a pair of shoes that I wanted, and the payment from Victor wasn't due for a few days."

I thought for sure, my eyes were going to fall out of my head.

"You let some sick bastard, rape your little girl, for a pair of fucking shoes!!!!!!!!" I roared.

She nodded, like it was the most sensible thing in the world.

"Akeem, find me five hundred men, blind fold them, and bring them here. I want each one of them, too fuck her just as hard as they possibly can. I want her fucked to death, do you hear me?!!"

"Yes, boss."

"Don't tell them what they are coming for. Just in case she dies, before they get their turn. Also, pay each of them, five hundred dollars, American, for their time."

"Yes, boss." 

"Emil, have Nathan, build me a dog breeding stand. And when the men arrive, strap her ass in it!!! I don't want her to be able to move away, at all!!!"

"Yes, boss."

A week later, I was informed that Sylvia made it through three hundred and twelve men, before she bled to death.