Chapter 17

"Good, I want the same thing done to her, that she did to Ivan. I want it slipped into her food. One day, after you finish off Victor. And I want it recorded, so I can watch it over and over again, over the years, if I want to. It would also be nice, if she could watch what is being done to Victor."

"If that is what you want, then that is what shall happen to her. As for her seeing what is done to Victor. Everyone in those cells will see that, as a warning, that we are not to be crossed. EVER!"

"Thank you, milaya."

"No thanks are necessary."

(RPOV)

The next day, just as I said, Dimitri and I made our way downstairs. When we arrived, Victor was naked, shaved bare, and strapped spread eagle onto the rack.

Dimitri and I walked out of the elevator, with his arm around my waist. The camera following our every move. This part was being shown, so Tasha could see us together again. Hoping it would piss her off more. And we knew it did, when a few moments later, we could hear her screaming for Dimitri to get away from me. Which just made us laugh.

What shocked me, was when he stopped and took me into his arms, and kissed me, like he does when we are alone.

Pulling back, he said, "I love you Roza."

"I love you too Dimi."

Cue more screaming.

When Dimitri and I sat down, in the chairs that were brought in for us. Someone brought us both a glass of champagne, and some nibbles.

"So, Victor, tell me why you had my father killed."

"I am not telling you anything, you little slut." He groused.

"Ohhhh, I think you will tell me anything, and everything, that I want to know, before we are finished with you." I looked around at my people. "Don't you guys think so?"

"Yes."

"No doubt in my mind."

"He sure will."

Were just a few of the answers, I got in return to my question.

I stood up, followed by Dimitri, and walked over to where Victor lay strapped to the rack. I looked him over and asked, "how long ago was he shaved?"

"Yesterday." Darius answered. I looked up and smiled at him.

"Did he get nicked?"

He laughed, "more than a few times. If he had been still, he wouldn't have. But he could not shut up, or be still. So, we gagged him, and continued with our work."

Taking a sip of my champagne I replied, "good, good, thank you Darius."

"You are quiet welcome boss."

I continued looking him over, "what is that?" I asked pointing at his dick.

"How can you be such a slut, and not know what a dick looks like."

"Well, to answer your question. I am not a slut, you idiot, I have slept with one man in my life, and that is my fiancé." I turned to Dimitri and smiled, and he returned my smile. Before kissing me on the forehead.

"Another thing, that is not a dick. That looks more like, half a cocktail sausage, and two raisins."

And I swear, everyone in that room and the cells, except for Victor and Tasha, busted out laughing. They laughed for a good five minutes, before they calmed back down.

"You little bitch, my dick is the same size as everyone else."

"Uh, no. There is no way in hell, that is a normal size dick." Turning to Dimitri I said, "unless you are ten or twelve times above normal. I mean seriously, my man is huge, easily ten or twelve inches long." Dimitri turned beet red, and hid his face in my hair. "Don't be embarrassed babe, you are mag-fucking-nificent."