Chapter 3

Later I washed myself and my hair in gardenia scented body wash and shampoo, then conditioned it also with gardenia scented conditioner. I have always loved the smell of gardenias, so baba had all by bath products and candles commissioned in the scent. I also added jasmine candles as they were supposed to promote relaxation.

After my bath I dried myself with the huge thick superior 900-gram Egyptian cotton towels, then put on my very short black silk robe. Walked over to my walk in closet, to pick out what I was going to wear. 

After I had done my hair and makeup I still hadn't figured out what to wear and I only had an hour left. I don't know what my problem was, I've never had a problem figuring out what to wear before.

But today I wanted to look sexy as hell, while not looking slutty. I also wanted to look mature, confident, strong and independent while looking worthy of Dimitri. I guess some could say that I wanted to quite literally knock him flat on his ass. Because that is exactly what I want to do.

I finally gave up and decided to wear one pair of my pinstripe suit pants, that had been tailored just for me. They showed off my curves and ass without looking slutty, I looked professional but hot. Underneath my pants I wore a red lace thong, I didn't want pantie lines after all. I also wore the matching lace push up bra, not that I need help in that department, I was after all a double D.

Now as for what top to wear, I was still at a loss. Finally, I decided to go with a red double strap knot halter top, then added the matching pinstripe suit jacket over it. Looking in the mirror I saw that I had achieved my every goal. 

Now, I just had to hope that Dimitri appreciated how I looked. I thought that I would give the look a test drive. So, I called Eddie, Mia, Lissa, Chris and Andre to my room to get their reactions to it. 

Putting on my Louboutin six inch fuck me heels, I unlocked my door and went into my bathroom to wait. When I heard a knock on the door I told them to come in.

"Hey, Roe, we're all here. So, what do you need?" Lissa said.

"I need all of your honest opinions on something." I said from the bathroom.

"Ok, shoot." Mia said. 

I walked out of the bathroom, and every mouth in the room fell open.

"Holy fuck Rose!" They all screamed.

"What? Does it look that bad?" 

I thought it looked good, now I suddenly wanted to cry. I knew that it was nerves and grief, but I was trying so hard to hide all of that. So, tears really weren't helping.

"Fuck no, you look like a freaking goddess Rose." Andre said with nods of agreement from everyone else. I let out the breath I had been holding, hoping for a good result.

"Thank you all, I was hoping to get a reaction like that."

"Why exactly are you dressed like every man's, office related, wet dream?" Eddie asked, just to be smacked in the back of the head by his girlfriend Mia. 

"What?! Baby you can't stand there and honestly tell me that every man, other than those of us who consider Rose a sister. Are not going to be falling to their knees begging for her to be theirs."

Mia quickly agreed. "He's right Rose. Now why are you dressed like that?"

Shyly I said, "I have a meeting with my new personal bodyguard in a few minutes." 

Handing Lissa and Mia the picture I had taken out of Dimitri's file.

"Oh, my fucking crap!" They both exclaimed.

Daddy's little mobster. (COMPLETE)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें