Chapter 2

"Yes, ma'am, they were informed of what is going on. And as of our arrival home, they had finished packing and were making their way to the airstrip."

"Good, I don't want to take any chances of anything happening to them. Do you know why they were so important to baba?"

"He and Olena, Dimitri's mother, went to school together. Abe had a crush on her when we graduated, but he never told her. Then he met your mother and the rest, as they say, is history."

"Ok. Did Dimitri come with them?"

"Yes, Mishka said that he talked to Dimitri about your job proposal, and he readily accepted. I think the final push, was knowing that Abe had kept his word, to keep Randall away from them at all costs."

"Well, at least he accepted the job. Did Mishka say how Dimitri is doing?"

"He said that Dimitri's doing better, but he still needs to heal. He also said that he went with Dimitri to quit his job and clean out his locker. And the woman that Dimitri worked for, went absolutely ballistic, saying that Dimitri was her boyfriend and had no right to leave her all alone. When they finally got away from the woman, she had made threats to whoever was taking him away from her. And that no matter what it took she would get him back where he truly belonged."

"Ok, was she his girlfriend?"

Pavel scoffed and shook his head. "No, they went to school together and according to what Mishka said, she has always been obsessed with Dimitri. He said that she tried numerous times over the years, to seduce Dimitri, all of which were met with an exacting refusal. Mishka also said that while they were there, Tasha that's her name Natasha Ozera, stripped naked in front of Dimitri and told him that she would give him a family if he would stay with her." 

Poor Pavel he looked disgusted as he shuddered at the idea of this Tasha being naked.

"She sounds desperate. What did Dimitri tell her?"

"She is. She's so desperate for him to be with her, that it makes her hideous to look at. He told her to grow the fuck up and act like the adult she was supposed  to be. That he didn't need or want her, that he never had and that he was sick to fucking death of her trying to seduce him. That he would not have a family with anyone but his soul mate once he finally found her again, and if he didn't, then he wouldn't have a family at all."

"You said her name is Ozera?"

"Yes, she's Christian's aunt."

"Do you have files for Dimitri and the Belikova's?" 

Pavel picked up the files that he had laid in the chair next to him and handed them to me.

"There is a picture of each person in their respective files, except the children don't have files for obvious reason. I put their information and pictures in the file with their respective mothers."

"What about their fathers?"

"If you'll open the file on Karolina Belikova, you will see that she has a ten-year-old son, Paul and a four-year-old daughter, Zoya. Their father was killed in Kuwait a few years ago, when an IED exploded underneath the jeep that he was in. In Sonja Belikova's file, you will see that she has a two-year-old daughter named Roslyn. Her father was a sick bastard, just like Randall. Abe dealt with him harshly."

"How harshly exactly?"

"Well, let's just say that he won't be raping anyone else ever again."

"Bastard." I mumbled. "What happened after that?"

"Roland was never seen, by the Belikova's again. He does however, send monthly child support for Roslyn."

"Well, after having raped her mother, it is the least that the bastard can do. Do you know how much he sends? Is it enough to take care of Roslyn and Sonja?"